Ch 8 Hinata

It seemed Kenma didn't notice how Kuroo called us "lovebirds". I felt my face turn red and just went to practice.

I went to go get a drink of water when I saw Kenma and Kuroo in the hallway having a conversation.

"..are you sure you don't like him?"

"I... honestly don't know..."

"Well then, let me ask you a few questions"

"Is this gonna help at all?" Kenma said in an unenthusiastic voice.

"Come on Kenma! First question, how does he make you feel?"

"Uhm.. his smile is nice. When I get a text message from him I feel happy. I don't get tired at all when I have social interaction with him. He seems to give me more energy instead. It's kinda like.. when you get a power up in a game. It sorta like replenishes your health and stamina. It's kinda what he does with me."

"Wow Kenma, you sure have a way with making things into game references" I heard Kuroo laugh.

"Ehh? It's my way of communicating! You should know this by now!" Said an angry Kenma

I listened to what he just said. Does Kenma have a crush on someone?? Who is it?? Why do I feel so.. disappointed??

I went back to practice. I couldn't help but stare at the Nekoma team and Kenma playing. A few times he'd catch me and I'd immediately look away embarrassed.

Apparently a lot of people were going. Yaku, Lev, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Bokuto, Akaashi, Inukoa, and so much more.

8 rolled around and I suddenly find myself sitting next to a cute Kenma Kozume. Wait I just called him cute. Why am I calling him cute.. Do I have a crush on him??? I can't he's my best friend.. I'm just calling him cute because he's my best friend. Yes, that's why.

Then why does your heart pound every time he compliments you?

A little voice has appeared in my head.

Why does your heart pound when he touches you?

Why did you have the urge to take care of him?

ShutitbrainIneveraskedyou

"Alright alright! Let's get this party started!! First up are the rules. Truth or dare is a simple game but a simple game is no fun now isn't it? You're given a truth or a dare. If you refuse to answer or do it, you either sit in the lap of someone next to you ORR you give us a hint about your crush." Bokuto explained.

"Now who would like to go first?" asked Kuroo.

"Me! I should go!" Yelled Kageyama

"No me!" I yelled

"Boke Hinata! It should be me!!"

"Hinata! Truth or dare?" Kuroo finally asked.

"Hmm I'll go with dare!" I smirked when I saw Kageyama's defeated face. I then saw Kenma glaring at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Alright." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Boke! He's obviously gonna give you the most ridiculous dare!" yelled an angry Kageyama

"Ahh relax chibi-chan. It's not that bad!"

I gulped.

"I dare you to.. go to the center of the circle and spin around with your eyes closed. I'll tell you when to stop."

Surely it wasn't this simple.

I got up and spun around.

"3... 2... 1... STOP!"

I kept my eyes shut. "Is that it?"

"No silly. A dare isn't that simple. Now the person you look at will help you with this dare. Now open your eyes!"

I opened them and saw an adorable Kenma looking at me then glaring at Kuroo.

"Now it looks like Kenma's going to help you! Now.. you two will be doing.. the pocky challenge and don't pull back immediately. That'll be no fun." He smirked

"Th-the pocky challenge?" Me and Kenma said in surprise at the same time.

"That's right" he said with a sly smile, "now are you going to do the dare or do the other options?"