Ch 6 Hinata

"KENM-" I started to yell until I saw him sleeping on the desk. He looked peaceful with his hair framing his face and his mouth having a faint smile.

His expression immediately changed into a small frown. It looked like he was dreaming about something. How... cute?

I don't know what made me do it but I tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear. I then grabbed my jacket I was wearing and draped it on his back. I was going to put his head on my hand since the table was really hard, but he woke up at that time.

"Shoyo... what're you doing?" he yawned and continued his sentence in a drowsy voice, "did I fall asleep?.. sor-"

"Kenma! I was uh- d-doing nothing! Maybe you should go to sleep now! I'll help you pack up your things!" I said in a panicked voice.

I quickly packed up all his stuff as neat as I could. Kenma was still drowsy and yawning trying to help clean up. Their hands brushed against each other a few times but right now I was just trying to get out of there avoiding explaining anything.

"Walk me to the sleeping quarters please." Kenma said sleepily

"Are y-you sure you can't walk back yourself?"

"I'm tired and I don't want to open my eyes right now" he said shutting his eyes.

"Put on the jacket first I don't want you to get cold."

"Shoyo do it for me please?" he whined.

"Fine"

As if I wasn't flustered enough, once we walked out he wrapped his arm around me and put his head on my shoulder. At least his eyes were shut.

"We're here" I said softly

"Mm ok goodnight Shoyo" he muttered sleepily. I could see him turning a tiny shade of pink

"Night Kenma."

I gently put Kenma down on his bed in the Nekoma sleeping quarters. I wondered why I could hear snickering in the background. I shook it off and just went back to the Karasuno sleeping quarters.