Ch 27 Hinata

We got to the door and went inside.

"My parents are on a business trip so we have the house to ourselves." he started going up the stairs. "I'm gonna change real quick, I'll be down in a bit."

"Okay!"

I looked around the kitchen and thought about making some food for him. I checked the fridge and there were no leftovers so might as well.

I've cooked for Natsu before...

Ah! I'll make some tamago kake rice!

I started making some rice and was gonna get some soy sauce when I felt some skinny arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi Kenma." I smiled.

His voice was muffled by the crook of my neck. "Hey, whatcha making?"

"Tamago kake rice." I stood there for a while not wanting to move.

"Cool, I'll help." he moved from behind me to where a cabinet was. Kenma had changed into a white hoodie and some pajama pants. His hair was also put into a tiny ponytail.

No matter how many times I look at him, I can't help but think he's extremely pretty.

"If you keep staring, I'm going to melt." he chuckled.

I turned red. "Ah- sorry." We both made the simple dish and ate. It was silent the whole time but comfortable.

"Shoyo, I'm gonna clean this up. If you want you can take a shower."

"Hm. I wanna wait for you." I said.

I could tell Kenma had a faint smile on his face from the way he talked. "Alright then."

He eventually finished and lied down on the couch while I was watching some sort of anime about a orange-haired, short guy who loved volleyball.

Kenma suddenly spoke. "Shoyo come here." Before I knew it, I was being dragged down on top of him.

"Closer." he said.

At that moment, I had an amazing idea.

I leaned down until our lips touched. I gave him a little peck.

"That close enough?" I asked in a teasing tone.

I was suddenly attacked with a hug and kisses.

"K-kenma.." I tried to escape but I forgot he had the strongest grip in the world. 

"Hm?" 

"S-stop it! It tickles."

"No."

I heard a tiny laugh coming from him as I was squirmming around.

I couldn't imagine anything more perfect than this.