Part 24

The golden hour came to an end,
Stars dominated the sky and a moon was ruling the dark.
These combo soothed the heart of the two,
They were in a comforting silence holding hands sitting on the edge of One of the beautiful places of Mumbai ' marine drives'

They have been here from a very long time, had Misal Pav and ganne ka sharbat.
Ishan was reminded by his consciousness mind, that he has something to say to Prisha. He looked over at Prisha, she was admiring the view and busy eating desi Chinese.
This girl, he shook his head, needs to control her junk food consumption or she gonna end up in a bad state. But who's stopping her?

Ishan left a big sigh, and called out for Prisha, she looked over at him. Their eyes met. They had a deep eye contact. None of them uttering a word. Only eyes were talking.
Ishan's hand made it's way and hold Prisha's hands lying on the bedrocks of Marine Drive.

She looked at him with Amusement and rested her head on his shoulder. They watched the silent waves making to and fro moments.

Ishan's POV

I want to express my love to her.
I have tried alot of times getting the thing out of my mouth, but as soon as I start to speak, I get nervous.

She's a witty girl with master mind.
I don't know if she even deserves a cricketer like me who has a history of being accused of sexual assault.
Prisha is famous too and a reputed women. She has a good public image, where as me..

The decisions are out and everything is sorted, but still.
It makes me insecure if Prisha actually deserves me or not.
I am not even sure about her feelings for me. I remember her saying " Nahh, love isn't my thing " When we had an first meet with Anmol.

I grew up with a girl who always hated the idea of love itself.
She was and is too focused on her career and achieving dreams.
She achieved them right?
She is a successful Advocate and Lawyer now,
She has a good amount of money, her dream to be Rich is also completed.

I wandered off to the memory when we were having a chat about our dreams, she said
" I don't like love, but that doesn't mean I hate it"

" What do you mean by that? "
I asked her.

" Love might not be suitable for me. But I do wanna experience it. I am curious to know how it feels when someone loves you, cares for you, and secretly prays for you"

She was so dumb to realize I loved her.
I stopped my heart because she was not ready.
I wanted to Confess her my feelings for her, but I was scared it will ruin our friendship.

These many years, I loved her,
Eventually I met people and became career focused.
I saw the sacrifice my brother made for me, he also wanted to be a cricketer but our financial condition wasn't good that dad would afford both of us to join rich academy and play in elite clubs. He sacrificed his dream for me.
I moved on from Prisha. After some time I met Aditi. We clicked very well and I fell for her.

The results of this bond wasn't good,
But I am sure that Prisha will heal me.
In fact she is healing me, I started feeling alot better when I found out she is my lawyer.
I knew it we will win and we did.

The words of Rohit bhai and Surya Dada rang in my ears,

Your first opening partner Aditi sucks, but Prisha, Prisha is pro.
She will save your wicket at any cost

They are not wrong tho.
I felt like those feelings I had for Prisha 8 years ago are relieving back.
They were erupting like a volcano again.

I looked over at Prisha and was mesmerized by her beauty,
Her almond brown eyes and light angular eyebrows that makes her cuter when she is angry and furrows them,
Her slightly visible jawline shining upward her beautiful cheeks and her lucious pink lips.
Beside her looks, she's clever and intelligent.
She handles her problems very well, even mine.

She is a source of my happiness,
I don't wanna let go of her this time,
I don't even know if she deserves someone like me,
But I can't help this butterflies in my stomach.

Prisha looked over at me and I awkwardly shifted my gaze to the lights that surrounded marine drives in a circular manner.
" Ishan, How many times I have told you not to stare at women like this, it makes you look creepy."

Shit, she caught me staring.

I lost words. I started muttering and she laughed hysterically at my nervousness. She told me to chill out and was just choking.

Another hidden talent of Prisha is, she doesn't make anyone awkward around her, her company is awesome.
She always succeeds in making the tense environment light.
She enjoys life even during the worst phase. She's just awesome.

I love everything about her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ishan is very bad at cooking.
He even burns a maggi. The simplest food to ever exists.
To do his good I started telling him the process to make
Paneer tikka masala,
He loves this dish. I know he won't make it. But, I'll still tell him.
Because I don't want him calling me at 11-12 at night asking for some quick recipes to make.

He can order food online, but He's Ishan. Very strict to his diet.
And I am too tired at night to help him make food by video call.

" Then you add the fried paneer In the gravy.
Add salt if required. Mix it well.
And let it be on the stove for 3 minutes, then take it off. You are good to go" I completed my speech.

I looked over at Ishan, he quickly shifted his eyes. I knew he was zoned out or staring at me.
I joked a little and my god, his face.
I laughed so bad at the nervous face he had.
He's so cute when he's nervous.

I nudged him, " Understood how to make it?"

He went silent for few seconds.
Can't he say yes or no. I swear to God if he says no I'll make him right down all the steps 10 times so he doesn't call me in the night.

He responded " I love you Prisha "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

Ishan used to love Prisha, so did Prish.

Aww poor kids, they were immature and insecure to even admit their feelings.

If they did it, there would be no Aditi....

But now.. Ishan said it!!
Finally after 8 years!!

What would be prisha's reaction?
Find out in the next chapter.