Part 22

The screen flashed the chats of Aditi with Iqbal.

Aditi - I am here, where are you?

Iqbal - just coming. Meet me in the balroom. Btw I saw Ishan. He's sober yet.

Aditi - won't be anymore ;)

Everyone looked at Aditi who was panicking. Ishan's eyes didn't leave the screen, he was closely reading each and every word.

The chats were scrolled down a little more, and slowly every thing started revealing.

Aditi - hey baby, work done❤

Iqbal - I knew you would do it.
How is he now?

Aditi - not less then a dead body.

Iqbal - good, everything went well planned.

Aditi- baby, how long will this drug effect last?

Iqbal - it's exported from Sweden babes, they have the strongest one in there, approx.
12 hours.

Aditi - woahhh!!
Baby I am bored now 😞

Iqbal - take some fresh air then.

Prisha indicated to stop the slid and spoke, " I assume you were sitting outside in the balcony now . Am I right Ms Hundia?"
Prisha's voice came out to be very intimidating and made Aditi Shivered.

She didn't utter a word but just nod a word. " After that what were you doing? " Prisha asked not so gently this time.

" Scrolling " She said barely Audible.

" Then? Then Iqbal came in front of your sight right? He was standing in the garden faced by balcony " Prisha continued the story, asking for approval each time she asks.

Aditi won't utter a word that's true, Prisha will somehow manipulate her so badly, that she gets emotionally disturbed and says it.

" We bid each other bye " She Stammered with her words.

" My actuall question is, what happened inside the room? "

Aditi burst out crying, she knows her fake stories won't work now, because the truth is revealed that she wasn't raped or unconscious.
She was sane and playing on her mobile. The what she did to ishan.

Judge commanded her to speak but she cried louder.
She was crying like a whining kid, with addition of emotional faces and dramatic actions. Funny sight to see for Prisha.

Prisha was so done of this nonsense, she wanted this case to end soon and free Ishan. Judge threatened Aditi but nothing came out. She was still crying.

Prisha had the urge to slap her, but that would go against her professionalism. If she wasn't a lawyer, she would be a Criminal and her biggest and the proudest crime would be killing this dramatic female getting in her nerves.

Judge threw his specs out of Irritation and called out two police women. They cane to handcuff Aditi, She got Frightened by this action and started speaking.
Judge stopped the two and everyone started hearing attentively.
Prisha hoped she doesn't make up a new story this time and reveal the truth.

" I.... I.. I drugged Ishan. Rohypnol in the lemonade and the shot I offered him.
In no time he started getting headache, one wasn't enough to make him dizzy I added some more in the lemonade. By the time we entered the room, I acted to have a make out session with me. I Persisted hard he eventually yelled at me. I started crying. He stood up to apolize and console me but fell on the ground." She recited the whole story but this was just the 1/4th part of it.

" So.... Ishan didn't rape you? " Prisha eyed her.

" N.. No. " She stuttered.
Prisha didn't break a glace at once.
She stood in front of her, staring her. Prisha's hand was supported by her waist and one hand on the chin. She was standing there like she owns it.

" Ms. Hundia, it's confirmed then that you weren't sexually assaulted still you faked it. Why?"
Came another question towards Aditi.

She went speechless. She already wasted her energy crying. She can't cry now or act anymore. The truth will slowly slowly come out.

Ishan's family was reluctant to know why she did all these. What's the reason behind it. The judge and Prisha maintained a cool posture because they have dealt with many such dramatic beings, they know how to get the information out of them.
The always objecting guy is also silent now. Looks like Aditi wasted her money paying this guy who did nothing but just raise an objection even if Prisha breaths.

Aditi just stood silent, sobbing loudly. She was forced to say out the truth, there's no rushing from the gates of court.
Only the innocent one goes out along with lawyers the guilty people get what they deserve.

Judge was so done with her silence and he was pissed off more on the other hand because when he threw the specs the glass broke. He is having a hard time sighting things.

" I am asking you again Aditi. Why you did all these? Don't test my temperament please. I have serious  anger issues " Prisha raised her voice for the first time in the court.

There he stood up for doing his job, "objection"
" Overruled and sit down" Judge replied to him before he could proceed any further.

Judge threatened her with the Techniques the high court can use to punish her if she doesn't say the whole thing by now.
Listening to those scared her,
What a dummy, she really thought saying silent in the court will solve her problem. It's court that she's yelled by, not her mom who's scolding her looking at her report card.

She started quivering but formed the words,

" I did all these because.... "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

Author is obsessed with cliffhangers ;)
And readers hate her because of this.

Chalo it's revealed now, what happened that night, now gotta reveal why...

BTW BTW BTW GUYSS LISTEN!!
DON'T SKIP

I read an article stating Ishan lives in Malad, a city in Mumbai.

Istg- if he lives in malad. Because my college is in MALAD!!
And I live in the neighboring city of malad..

OHHMYYGOSHHH

I'mma knock on each and every door skipping my classes to find my husband.