part 12

Heavy traffic was created  due to media buses and large cameras they bought with them

Reporters blocked the whole road.
Vehicles were stuck in the unmoving car and that was a benefit for these journalists to capture a glimpse of whoever they see related to the ' Ishan Kishan' case.
The media stuck their cameras on Prisha's car. She gave zero attention to them and continued to work on her laptop, but the reporters had other plans altogether. They kept banging the Window door and stood in front of the car blocking it from moving further.
Prisha was irritated but she controlled her mind, she has to be calm today. It's the day of the first hearings in the court. But, the driver was agitated to the hell. He asked prisha to do something about these barking reporters outside. She informed him that her team has informed security with the details they will be here anytime soon to get them out of chaos.

Prisha was scrolling through the news materials and articles online related to Aditi.
It said that Aditi has already reached at the high court, and Prisha informed Ishan to leave early it takes time out there. Prisha and Ishan both were individually on their way and the later feed said that reporters have blocked Ishan the same way as Prisha. But Ishan had hired security for himself and was slowly making its way to the court. The photos showed him on the car occupied in his phone.

There were also images of Prisha, who's in current state stuck here. They uploaded it within seconds.
The cars were following Ramu kaka and Ishan who were on the verge of reaching the high court and media vans followed them to the end. Prisha's temperament rose because security was already here pushing the reporters out and her car also started to slowly move forward but the vans followed her car just as Ishan.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Prisha wore off her leather black coat with a  leathery silky black gown loosely tied on her neck, followed by a white tie.
Prisha was wearing a black dress that reached her knees inside her attire. Which was giving a very professional vibe of an Advocate.

Ishan was seen waiting for her when she came and sat beside him he felt relieved. The whole floor of the Mumbai high court was closed for this case so no media houses can interfere. But since this case is revolving around Celebrities it will be telecasted live. The whole nation can see the argument taking place.
Ishan was nervous, very nervous and Prisha knew this is not going to be easy on him, she rubbed the palm of his hands. He looked up to meet her eyes those beautiful twinkling deep almond eyes of Prisha demonstrated Power to fight, Hope for strength and power to win. Her smile said that she's gonna do it for him and no one was stopping her.

Ishan hugged Prisha tightly. She kept her chin on his shoulder while his hands were secured around her neck. They exchanged positive energies. Both of them were filled with determination and went inside.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Aditi was sitting with her two advocates and 5 attornies on one side of the corridor. She wore a nude-coloured kurta and her hair was messy. She had a bun and kajal In her eyes which Cascaded through her eyes.
Her lips and cheeks were completely in the shade of pink and her nose had a red mark. No doubt she was in a miserable state. She was here with her whole team and her mother was caressing her from the constant cries she has been doing since she arrived here.
Aditi also stood beside a window where reporters can get a clear glimpse of the Sorrow state of the girl.