Part 10

The sun rays entered through the prisha's office

The sun rays entered through the prisha's office. She is constantly tapping on the hard wooden desk and sitting on the chair with her legs folded, comfortably lying on the desk.
No one can say that she's a boss.
But she needs a little relaxation.
It's been hectic for prish. She's been on constantly working and her shift hours were doubled after Ishan's case.

She's been to the Narcotics department and found out about
Rohypnol and meeting Mr Mehta convincing him about everything, to reaching the Ambani villa and discovering the truth.

Currently, she is making notes of all these things.
Setting all the events in chronological order and marking the important points that she has to present in the high court tomorrow.

She called out for Riya, it's been 5 minutes and Riya hasn't entered Into Prisha's office.
Prisha can't blame Riya, for the past 3 days she's been handling the firm and providing each and every detail about work to Prisha but Pri was too consumed in her work that she didn't pay any attention to her
Messages.

Riya entered with a stack of files that covered her face. She gave a kick to the door to open it and kicked it back after she came a little further, the door slowly swung back closed.

Prisha was about to scold Riya for this unprofessional behavior but then she realized her sitting structure. She sighed at her own antics and sat straight.
Riya put that stack of files on Prisha's table, the movement made a little thud.
Riya stood in front of Prisha who was giving her a questioning look.
" What is this? "

" Files you dumbo". Riya said in an obvious tone.

" This is the first place where a client calls their boss dumbo. "
She motioned Riya to seat.

" But you said, ' Call me whatever you want but not with formal names' See indeed you are a dumbo"
Riya who was now blocking Prisha sat down at the opposite chair of Pri and started with her work without wasting any more time.

" Look, File No. 1 it's about a couple who wants a divorce. They don't have any kids but as a civil lawyer Mr Gaikwad tried to convince them through eight meetings, but nothing is working. They are firm over divorce " Prisha examined the file which had information related to couples and some legal paperwork. She doesn't have time to read through all the reasons for their divorce decision so she asked Riya.

" They had an argument about land. Land of the village. It's some family pact or something I don't know about but Mr Gaikwad does. They want to claim their ancestral lands but the wife's family is against it and something like that"

" Tell Mr Gaikwad to inform me in detail about this one after you are done " Riya nodded her head in response.

She slightly threw another file to Prisha,

" This one is about that old man whose daughter kicked him out after marrying a man. But she is asking for the property of her father and her father won't give her any"