Part 14

Truth cannot be hidden for a longer period of time.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Prisha cleared her throat and looked around the surroundings. Cameras surrounded her from all sides. She ignored the moving gadgets and cameraman and focused back.

This time, she has to wisely put her word. She is going to state the truth in front of the whole world. People should deserve to know this and stop blaming Ishan for things he never did.

She glanced back at Ishan from her shoulder, he was ready and waiting for this moment to take place. Aditi tho was sane but her facial expressions stated that she had a heart attack.
Anmol was waiting for what was about to come.

The jury saw the video that Prisha had stored in the pen drive.
The night of the party, the video consisted of Ishan having drinks, Dancing and making out with Aditi.
Judge allowed Prisha to continue further.

" May I please the court, I request Ms Hundia to stand in the Witness bar. " She looked directly at Prisha. It wasn't just a normal look, it was a death glare. If eyes could kill, Aditi would have been dead by now.
Prisha had finally come face to face with this idiotic person who thinks she can fool the world and prove her innocence. Little she knew Prisha is written in Ishan's destiny.

Aditi made her way to the witness bar, sniffling.
Prisha was already done with her antics she wanted to end this case ASAP, it was hard for her to stand against this fool lady.

" So Ms. Hundia, may I know at what time you reached the party?" Prisha asked Aditi giving her a manipulating stare.

" Around 9, " She said stuttering.

" And at what time do you assume, Ishan was at the party? " Prisha asked not breaking the eye contact.

" Around... Around... 8-8:30 something " She mumbled more.

" 8:17 to be precise " Aditi stood in front of Judge and said,
" At 8:17 to be exact my client reached the party with his teammate Tilak Verma. " Judge nodded his head in response.

" Then, " Prisha again stood in front of Aditi and asked " Then what you did Ma'am "

" I searched for him, couldn-"
Prisha interrupted her.

" You searched for him where? "
She asked not breaking the stare of her intense gaze on the innocent-looking girl.

" I-um.. Front lawn, terrace, dance floor, around the Hall"
She replied looking down.

Prisha shot another question,
" Would you please arrange all these places in Chronological order of your search"

It sounded more like an order than a request. The question of arranging the visited places to search didn't fit well With Anmol Raina. Before Aditi could answer further he stood up with
" Objection my Lord "

Prisha looked back at him, clearly frustrated for Interrupting a smooth session with the Criminal.

" Why does it matter to Ms Rao about which places she searched for, " He said Irritatedly.

Judge looked at Prisha, her eyes clearly could say there was something hidden in it,
" Everything will start making sense Your Honour, just request Mr Raina to not break my interrogation "

The judge slightly hit his gavel and overruled his objection.

Prisha thanked him and indicated Aditi to answer her question.
" So.. Um.. At first.. I went to the ballroom.. Then front yard.. Then.. Balcony.. And.. And.. Came back to Hall.. " Aditi paused a lot while speaking each word.
Prisha realized she was nervous, and the mastermind Prish is,
She fired another question.
A hard one.