Part 15

You are imperfect, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be loved.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Those… those were Iqbal Mustafa Khan and... Xavier Johns.

Aditi revealed the names of these two, Prisha was waiting for this moment. She was keen to find out who those people were. They were very associated with her.
Without identifying them it's not possible to jump to conclusions.

Anmol's face didn't read anything. He was still admiring the ground, unable to look up. As if the fight is already over. It just started.

"Court demands the presence of these two men and Rohit Sharma and his wife Ritika Sajdeh with Suryakumar Yadav in the court on the second hearing that will take place on 5th of June. " Judge removed his specs and stood up.

Security followed him as he made his way out.
The magistrates also collected all the evidence and files given to them. They took their respective things and made their way out talking about random stuff to each other.

It was the end of the first trial.
There was a silent Ishan still sitting in the same spot as before, Prisha approached him. She collected her bag, took Ishan's hand and walked past the two opposition party members. Anmol and Aditi's eyes followed them as they went out. None said a word.

Before crying Aditi was now back to normal with a clenched jaw and tightened grip on the withstand bar. She was cursing under her breath but the latter two didn't care to pay any attention.

Ishan's pov

I entered the house, it was an eerie dark and unkempt.
The aura was depressing not gonna lie.
Since the beginning of the difficulties, I never had time to deal with my own self.
I spend sleepless nights and hardly eat if not pressurised to eat by Ramu Kaka.
I threw my phone away in frustration when found out about this, it's still the same broken screen. Never bought a new one.

But today, I feel a little delighted. I know the fight is not over yet. It is just the beginning. What made me happy were Prisha's efforts.
She has put a lot into this as if it's her own case. Her dedication deserves our victory. I am positive we will win it.

But I am not sure about those two guys. I have dated Aditi for 3 years and she never mentioned them. Who are they and what is their purpose?
Prisha will surely make them spit out the truth.

I don't fear Aditi anymore. She can't manipulate me any further. Prisha is the master of trapping people in their own lies. Whatever the reason, Aditi is behind All these to make my life miserable. She is going to fail badly. Very badly.

I am curious about her connections with the other two guys I assume, Prisha has formulated a theory about it. She won't share it, it's too early to jump to conclusions. Time will reveal everything.

With all these thoughts revolving in my mind, I fell into a deep slumber. Time will only decide what will happen.
I am not losing my hope towards Prisha.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The phone vibrated in my ears, I looked up at the time. It was 11 pm. I groaned and looked at the Caller ID. It was Virat Bhaiya. His calling at this time is not normal. Shubman calling is, not Virat. 

What if the BCCI removed me? 

What if my contract to play for India in the upcoming series is cancelled? 

I ignored the what if when the caller's tune went to a higher pitch and instantly lift up the green button. 

" Hello... Hello bhaiya, what happened? " I asked concerned just hoping it isn't some bad news.