Part 11

The bestie pair reached at the play area for kids

The bestie pair reached at the play area for kids. It's a caretaker house where working parents enrol their kids. Children here learn various activities and skills, because of its top reviews Riya involved her child Malishka when she's working now they are here at 7 pm to pick her up.

They wait outside, prisha being the epitome of calmness and A gawking Riya who just heard about the fact that Ishan and Prisha were besties during their teenage. But Pri told her there was something more that she wants to tell Riya. So they have decided to go to a famous Misal restaurant at the corner of the street.
Not much crowded and serene place to discuss serious topics.

Malishka came out, with her head down and was quietly crying holding the strip of her bunny bag.
Riya quickly went towards her daughter and wiped her tears, and started consoling her.
But when Malishka saw Prisha she instantly because joyful and jumped in her arms.
" Her mood changes faster than mine when I am on my period" Riya murmured to which she got a glare from Prisha.

" What happened Mallu, why were you crying before?"
Prisha said waddling her a little.

" One boy took away my unicorn eraser," She said with a pout.

" Ohh so it's just an eraser we can buy many such erasers let him take your used one "

" No Aunty but the thing is, his mother doesn't buy him one unicorn rubber because she thinks it's girlish and he loves unicorns, that's why he wanted one. And he snatched it away. "

" Too bad, but Mallu, you have to understand his problem. His mother doesn't buy him one that's why he snatches yours. He thinks of you as his friend and took it without any thought. If your mom doesn't buy you something what do you do?" She asked Mally wiggling her eyebrows.

" Aunty to rescue " They both laughed at this one.

" Same way, you do one thing, let him keep thay unicorn eraser but tell him that it hurt you and tell him to apologize. If he doesn't you snatch that thing of yours back "

" Deal," She said with a proud grin.

Riya just shrugged at the two. These two can be wholesome but Prisha can literally destroy your kid with her expenses. What will she do to her kid?

" Mallu wants to eat Misal Pav? "
Prisha kept her down. She yelled a big yes, which kept her quiet after getting those mom eyes from Riya.

They all walked a little and settled in the restaurant after giving orders Riya rubbed her hands and made Mallu occupied with her Phone.
" End the wait, tell me everything. Quick " Riya was so hesitant she couldn't waste any more time, after discovering such a big fact about her best friend she was excited and curious.

" Chill sis chill. Yeah, I am telling.
So we met in 6th when my adopter family moved to Patna, I was newly enrolled and my main motive was to score high grades here. At first glance, I made it out that he is the leader of Backbencher's gang when he broke the window glass of one classroom on the third floor.
I never talked to him, I thought he was a sporty idiot. "