IMPORTANT!! PLS. READ

So you all know  Or don't, I accept requests of people.

I myself ask them to suggest something so i can consider it in my book. The reader feels delighted and it makes me happy when my readers are happy.

One day a girl I asked her for a suggestion, ( 1 month ago)
Told me to add ALL the cricketers in my story
" Guilty " ( ishan kishan fanfic)

My story particularly involves PRISHA AND ISHAN !! it has nothing to do with other cricketers. Still I thought rather than denying let's add few.

I added Surya Dada, king Kohli, our hitman, sachin sir , tikal verma and alot more.

Now out of a sudden she comes to my book and writes comments like,
What is the age of character?
Where are the other cricketers.

I politely told her there's no need it's a stand alone book.

She unfollowed me and left!!

First I take her suggestion, that's totally unnecessary, manage it in my plot and SHE GHOSTS ME.

Her ego hurts and she leaves???

Please guys don't do this, because it really hurts a writer who's giving their best to the book.

U have suggestions, kindly ask me, I'll tell if I accept it or not with reasons understand the reasons

And don't ghost me.

Our fandom on wattpad is very small ( yeah very as compared to others)

Let's support each other and rise up together!!

Do follow and comment stating your thoughts.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.