part 5

Prisha smiled at the receptionist and asked her where the drug testing report is done

But the receptionist had some other plans altogether.
" Mam wait for a  second," She said and looked at Ishan. " I was a big fan of you, now I have lost my respect for you. " Ishan said nothing, he just kept quiet and looked at Prish for help. The agitated Prish was not in the mood to deal with such dramatic right now.
" I am least impressed by you, Now You will lose your job," She said to her.
The girl just rolled her eyes and this was irritating Prisha a lot.
" Girl, better tell me where tests are conducted and stop with your bullshit or else I have to report you, which I will gladly do. "

" Mam, I think you are at the wrong place, this is not the Hospital where you can walk in and ask for reports. It's narcotics, I think you don't know the meaning of the word Illegal " That girl said giving her an evil smile.

" I very well know the meaning of illegal after all I am a lawyer, but I think I need to teach you the meaning of ' fired' " She was getting on Prisha's nerves now.
Instead of answering her question, the receptionist has the guts to make sarcastic comments about Prisha and Troll Ishan. Let alone explain to one of the Mumbai's best lawyers the meaning of illegal.

Another middle-aged woman wearing the same type of working clothes came towards the table. She was shocked to see Prisha and greeted her warmly. " It's been so long mam, how are you. May I help you in any way? "

Prisha nodded and said " Ohh yess, we need two help from you. First tell me where to go to make a drug report and second, where can I complain about this lady"
The first receptionist who was shocked by this lady who was greeting her formally was gasping loudly.

" Go to the seventh floor there will be Dr Agarkar, he makes drug reports and does checkups and about the second one, did she do anything wrong? " The mid-aged woman whose name tagged had written Jayashree asked.

" Um.. Yea, thank you so much
Come on dude let's go" Prisha called out to Ishan who was nervously fidgeting with his hands but was also enjoying the drama held in front of him.

Before they could proceed any longer the same rude girl called them out again in an annoying voice " Wait, you can't go inside like this, we don't allow people in such a way. This is the drug department it's illegal " Prisha was so done with this girl she looked over at Jayshree and indicated her to handle this annoying figure here.

" Beta, this might be illegal but she is Prisha Rao she has the right to visit any time for legal purposes. The government gave her the rights, look here. " Jayshree was showing her some info related to prisha. She gasped widely again and started murmuring sorry. Prisha rolled her eyes at her antics and smashed the seventh button in the lift.

" Woahh, calm down girl, but gotta admit that was savage" Ishan complemented her girl bestie. She sighed in relief and they made their way to Dr. Agarkar's office.