Part 8

The car stood at the front porch of the exquisite Massive villa

Prisha loved her office's interior it screamed Luxury but after seeing this villa, there's nothing that can beat the high standards of Architecture.

The villa was Shiny and glowing under the sunlight. The rays fell directly on the villa making it no less than the 8th wonder of the world. Prisha thought about how much this villa of three stories with a pool area and garden costed Mr Ambani. Forget the villa, take a look at their house.
Damn! But, she's not here to stare at the lavish property in front of her eyes.

" Prisha, the security is tight. I don't think they'll allow you inside" Ramu kaka came out of the car and stood besides Prisha with his hands folded.

" Uncle " Prish sighed, " You have been telling me this the whole ride. I know security won't let me in, but just wait and watch " She took her steps towards the direction of the villa.
Ramu Kaka huffed at the stubborn girl and had adjusted her focus to the scene that was about to take place.

The petite figure of Prisha entered the fancy black gate of the villa but getting inside it wasn't easy. First, she was stopped by the security asking her the reasons. Ramu Kaka saw Prisha roll her eyes at something the security guard was saying. She indicated him to stop and made a phone call to someone. She was talking in front of the Guard, a normal human would excuse themselves to talk but Prish is far from normal. Ramu Kaka saw guard was dumbstruck. He was gasping wide and the other 4 guards came. All of their jaws touched the ground. Then Prisha put the phone on speaker and lifted it towards the guards so they can hear what the other person was saying. All the 5 security were nodding their heads in agreement and opened the gate for Prisha.

Guards came out to their little cabin and started their own discussion. Later, a police officer stopped her in the front yard before she could enter the main gate. Prisha didn't stop her feet at the now frustrated police that came in her way. She just showed them a card on their face and they didn't even examine the card with their own hands. They saw the name and let her in. They called out a person whistling to guide Prisha around.

One man dressed all white and had a certain type of tag on the upper left side of the shirt came to open the door for her. Before she entered the villa she glanced back at Ramu uncle who was now relaxed and smiling widely.
Prisha managed to get in. He entered the car again and decided to take a nap since it will take a lot of time for Prisha to return. He doesn't know Prisha like he knows Ishan but since they met he can say with full assurity that this girl will go to the core of the problem.

•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•

" Where's the CCTV control room? " She asked the worker here who led her inside the house.
" Follow me, mam" He took her to somewhere right side of the villa. This villa is too huge, a whole city can fit in here if the area is distributed among citizens and everyone would feel contained in the area they get.