X

"Iced Coffee and Matcha Latte for Liv." I picked up the drinks and headed out before anyone recognised me. 

The paparazzi were crowding outside the cafe, or that's what I thought until I stepped out. In reality, they were huddling around the bakery next door. Which bitch could be more famous than me, my slightly bruised ego wondered playfully. That's when I saw a hazel-eyed brunette co-star step out of the bakery. 

I knew Hailee and Y/N had mended bridges and become friends, so I took this opportunity to do the same with her and me. "HAILEE!" I yelled, catching her attention. She was waving down a taxi but being surrounded by a horde of blood-sucking middle-aged bald men didn't help her cause. "Get in," I screamed, pointing to my car. 

She rushed to my car, mouthing a thank you as she scrambled to the passenger's side. The paparazzi followed her, screaming at us and asking questions. "Screw off, guys. I haven't had my coffee." I muttered to myself before yelling. "Not today. We are late for work." 

A minute later, I had successfully navigated away from the crowd. "Thank you," Hailee said. "Anytime. Consider this an apology for all our previous interactions." I replied, chuckling. She laughed, opening her bakery bag. She handed me a beignet, "Strawberry jam beignets?" she asked. "Hailee, you are officially my favourite friend of Y/N's." I yelped, snatching and munching on it. "Lovely, but there isn't much competition," she remarked. 

"True that," I replied, my mouth still full of beignets and strawberry jam. 

The rest of the drive to the set was uneventful. We walked onto set together, both munching on beignets while I sipped on my matcha latte. 

We made our way to Y/N's dressing room. Hailee went to knock on his door, but I kicked it open callously. "Sup bitch." I greeted Y/N, startling him slightly. "Liv. Finally, I thought I would start my day without my—" Y/N said, but I cut him off. "No coffee for you." he caught sight of Hailee sipping on his iced coffee. "Wha—Why?" He questioned. "She got me beignets," I replied.

"But, that's mi—" He trailed off. "Wait. I thought you bought this for me?" Hailee asked as she turned to me with a confused look. "It's yours now. Enjoy it." I said, stopping her from handing it to a betrayed Y/N. I gave Y/N a knowing look, to which he nodded in approval. 

"Liv, this betrayal will come back to bite you." Y/N threatened me. "Oh, I am so scared. Shut up." I snapped back. Hailee stood between us, confused, her eyes darting from my face to Y/N's. "Uh, guys. Is everything okay? I can go get an iced coffee." she said, trembling. "No, you aren't going anywhere," I commanded. "No, leave before this gets ugly," Y/N ordered Hailee. 

Hailee, absolutely petrified, turned to leave. At that moment, me and Y/N lost it. We broke character by laughing our asses off. "Before this gets ugly. Really, Y/N?" I asked as we continued creasing up. "I am an actor, Liv, not a writer," Y/N said between his laughs. Hailee turned around, slowly realising she was being played like a fiddle.

"Nice one, guys. Real mature," she said. "We got her good," Y/N added. "Good? That was great! I can go get an iced coffee." I imitated her. "Liv, but in all honesty, you gave her my coffee?!" Y/N questioned me, still in disbelief. "I did bitch. She got me beignets with strawberry jam." I replied. "Like a filling? Fair play," he replied, accepting his fate. "Can I have one, Hailee?" he turned to her and asked. 

"Suck it bitch." she replied, annoyed and not amused by our antics. She started walking out. "Aww. Come on." Y/N said when I nudged him, reminding him of our plans today. Knowing him, he wouldn't have remembered inviting Hailee to our movie night if I didn't repeatedly remind him. "Oh yes," he told me. "Hailee. Wait up," he said, rushing to stop her. "We are going to watch a movie tonight. Would you like to join us?" he asked.