III

Today was a rough morning. Brando and Martini were being extremely clingy. So, I had to drop them at Mom and Dad's place. Unfortunately, the forty-minute detour meant, I was running late for the meeting. 

I exited my parked car, running straight into the lobby of Paramount. I asked the receptionist for the meeting room before scrambling to the elevators. "Hold up!" I yelled as I saw an elevator door closing.

Suddenly, a hand waved the sensors causing the door to open. I stepped in to see Y/N and Olivia, to my surprise. "Thanks," I mumbled as a sudden awkwardness swept the elevator. "Aren't we late?" I squeezed out, trying not to drown in the silence.

My eyes darted to Y/N, who didn't acknowledge my question or presence. He didn't even bother to look in my direction, his attention on his phone. But it allowed me to study his face, undisturbed, for the first time. His wavy raven hair framed his handsome face, the hair colour clashing with his equally dark eyes. God, was he hot. 

"Nope, they moved the meeting. Didn't you get the memo?" Olivia replied in a nasty tone. I took that as an indication to mind my own business. However, my eyes caught Y/N shaking his head at Olivia with disappointment and annoyance.

He pulled up a video on his phone, showing it to Olivia, probably to help ignore me, the elephant in the room. Olivia watched the video keenly while I kept track of the happenings of the video from the corner of my view.

Olivia laughed sarcastically before slapping Y/N's chest. "I must say, this video is one of the funniest ones I have ever seen. Look at you spit out the mixture of milkshake and ketchup all over you. It's hilarious." Y/N said, a smile plastered across his face. I chuckled internally at the idea of the prank and the thought of Y/N pulling something so silly off.

"It ruined my outfit for the day, which pissed me off more than anything. I hate you and your pranks, and keeping up with them is impossible." Olivia retaliated in an annoyed tone. "It's why you are wearing my favourite jacket. It looks great on you, better than on me," he replied flirtily. "Lucky bastard. I hate how smooth you are with words." Olivia replied, now even more annoyed as the elevator doors opened. 

Minutes later, Y/N and I sat with the stunt team, producers and the director. "Well, we have four significant stunts in this movie. A cliff jump followed by paragliding, a HALO jump, a multi-vehicle chase and one cliff diving to deep water diving scene." Tom announced. 

"We start with the HALO jump scene next week. Then we do the cliff jump and paragliding scene three weeks after. The other two will be done later once we get Y/N his helicopter and deep diving license. Also, we must sort out his insurance for the last two." Tom continued. "My insurance? Now that's going to be fun." Y/N replied gleefully. His reaction to the mention of dangerous and life-threatening stunts was extremely insouciant, something Tom appreciated judging from his face. 

"Perfect. Let me run you and Hailee through the HALO jump, and then I can run you through the cliff jump alone. The HALO jump will take place in London and will involve a few weeks of filming in London. After which we will travel to Zurich for the cliff jump, followed by three days of filming. Almost the entire cast will be travelling to both cities." Tom addressed Y/N. Everyone in the room nodded in reply to Tom's commands.

"So the HALO jump is dangerous, particularly for you, Hailee." My ears perked up at the mention of dangerous and my name in the sentence. Not out of joy, unluckily. Moreso out of fear and anxiety. "O-okay?" I stammered. "Don't worry, Y/N's got you," he replied, Y/N's name not inspiring confidence in me. 

"In the scene, Hailee will be dropped out of a plane at an altitude of 7000 metres. The altitude is designed so that Y/N jumping from an altitude of 5000 metres from a different place can dive and catch Hailee mid-air. Fortunately for Y/N, he will have a fifteen-second window to jump after Hailee jumps, then thirty seconds to grab Hailee and clip her onto his harness. If the time window is too short, we will climb to a higher altitude and repeat. Hailee, you will also jump with a parachute for your safety. If Y/N fails to clip you on and you reach the minimum altitude, you both land independently. Y/N, as for you, you will practice with skydivers with a little more experience than Hailee before we start filming your jumps with Hailee. This scene will take multiple tries and reshoots, so take this as an early warning for long days and repeated plane rides to high altitudes. The practice jumps will be shot in an airfield near London, but the actual scene will be shot over London." Tom said.