Chapter 49 Fanwai II‧Qingyue×Mu Yu Happy ending

"Hey~ Take a look, whose little beauty is this?" The youngest of the Song family is as virtuous as his idiot father.

Cowardly, incompetent, and lecherous.

"Let me touch this little face, tsk tsk tsk." Young Master Song completely ignored Qingyue who was standing beside Mu Yu with a cold face.

"Hehe, you have a temper? I'm talking to you, are you deaf!" Who in this county doesn't know him, Young Master Song?

A mere dude, with a vixen-like appearance, he looks like a lowly bastard at first glance! He really thinks of himself as a young master!

"Crack!" The greasy pig's hand stretched out to touch Mu Yu, but Qingyue snapped it off!

"Boom!" Qingyue immediately kicked again, kicking the screaming dead fat pig out!

"Cough, cough, vomit..." Blood gushed out of Young Master Song's mouth and nose.

This bloody appearance frightened many people, and those who had been on the sidelines hurriedly dispersed, for fear of causing trouble.

But the few friends of the dead fat pig are very powerful.

"You! You dare to beat Mr. Song! Do you know who Mr. Song's father is, so you dare to do it!" The sharp-mouthed monkey-cheeked thing pretended to be swindling and said cruel words.

"You wait! Master Song will definitely pursue it to the end. If you admit your mistake and kowtow now, you will be spared!"

Qingyue sneered upon hearing this.

So Mr. Song still doesn't know? Isn't it the restaurant that wanted to squeeze his father's money back then, but was finally squeezed by his father and closed the shop?

I heard that he was severely punished by his mother-in-law? It is said that the reason is that he molested his mother-in-law and father-in-law without fear of death.

Heh, the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked, the same dirty thing!

"Master Song?" Hearing this, Mu Yu, who had been focusing on admiring the flowers all along, made a movement.

Mu Yu walked to Qingyue's side, and glanced coldly at Young Master Song who was crying and struggling in the blood and mud but had no one to help him. He said coldly, "Go back and tell you, Master Song, that the glory of the Song family has come to an end."

Anyone who dared to call out to his prospective husband, and dared to threaten him, has now become a beggar.

Don't you want Qingyue to kneel down? Then let them kneel and beg in the future.

Mu Yu's heart was hard and cold.

Probably followed his parents and father. The cruel man who came out of the battle between the two big families finally dragged Qingyue, a kind man, into the water without hesitation.

He is not afraid of what others say about him, he only cares about how Qingyue treats him.

"Brother, well done! You are so handsome!" Qingyue didn't mind his image at all.

Even if at this moment he is like a little boy who eats soft rice, what's the matter? As long as they're all happy, besides, he's not really a jerk!

There is such a saying in the world.

"Don't mess with doctors if you mess with people. If you mess with doctors, you'll die."

Especially a doctor like Qingyue who has superb medical skills and specializes in treating difficult and miscellaneous diseases.