Chapter 34 Four Seasons of Peace Wu Zijin's first restaurant has opened!

Who said Wu Zijin has no ambitions? Now his mind is full of how to buy a restaurant of his own.

Counting the days, all kinds of preserved fruits and jams have been sold by Ming Geer for a while, and I don't know what happened.

Recently, Ning'an's medicine has become more and more expensive. Wu Zijin devoted all his attention to giving Ning An the best, and he didn't want to use the best medicinal materials for Ning An, so it would be a ghost if the medicine was not expensive.

Ning An naturally doesn't know what his husband did for him behind his back, he is busy learning business from Brother Ming right now.

It all starts with Brother Ming coming to eat at home that day.

Brother Ming has his own shop and family business, so he always has to negotiate business in person from time to time. And Mu Wei was busy learning how to cook with Wu Zijin at that time, so the matter of accompanying Brother Ming to discuss business naturally fell on Ning An.

Originally, Wu Zijin and Mu Wei were worried about their two elder brothers going to discuss business, but Ning An took out his own weapon and prepared it. Coupled with his confident appearance, Wu Zijin couldn't stop him anyway. The happiness of these two brothers.

Mu Wei was even more so, Brother Ming settled him down with two or three sentences. In the end, neither of the two men could change their daughter-in-law's mind.

Wu Zijin couldn't help sighing secretly, this daughter-in-law is getting more and more powerful, if he doesn't work hard, he will really be a bad guy and be adopted by his own wife.

I really didn't expect that there are not many complaints, and every complaint is accurate!

As soon as the two brothers came back, Brother Ming pulled him to insist on being his wife's teacher, saying that Ning'an is a good material for doing business, and he must study hard.

But facing Ning An's bright eyes, how could Wu Zijin have the heart to say a word of disapproval?

As a result, this matter was settled in such a muddle.

Now Ning An is busy helping Doctor Mu, and studying business with Brother Ming. How can there be any time to be clingy with my husband this day?

Wu Zijin's evil fire that was simmering in his heart was used to make a fortune before it started. One side is the seller, and the other side is trying to acquire a small restaurant.

After paying Ning An for the medicine, he still had some money left over, which was just enough to buy a restaurant of about the same size.

Originally, he had made an agreement with the people in that restaurant before, but who knew that Cheng Yaojin came out halfway and insisted on robbing the restaurant from him.

As the old saying goes, a toad lies on the instep, and if it does not bite, it is disgusting. Wu Zijin looked at the other party's unrelenting posture, and knew that even if the restaurant was bought, it would not be quiet, so it would be better if the owner of the joint restaurant cheated them.

Wu Zijin asked the owner of the restaurant to hold an auction in the modern way. Wu Zijin intentionally raised the price, and finally insisted that the restaurant pay an extra five or six hundred taels of silver.

The price has doubled from the original price, and the restaurant owner also distributed two hundred taels to Wu Zijin according to the previous agreement.

Wu Zijin was also quite stubborn, so he directly took the money and filled in the previous capital, and opened a "Four Seasons" diagonally opposite the "Yuelai Restaurant" opened by Young Master Song.