Chapter 17 Mu Wei repeatedly found faults.

The person who washed the vegetables first brought up the processed shrimp. Wu Zijin didn't know the dishes of the other two, but he knew that the ingredients used by the three of them were all together.

So they have to know how much they need to use, and it is best to get it all at once. Otherwise, when they don't get enough, once they meet all three of them and use such materials, they will be lacking.

So Wu Zijin went over to get the prawns as soon as they came up, but he didn't expect that Mu Wei also came over.

And he always snatched the prawns that Wu Zijin took.

"Put down the shrimp in your hand, I was the first to see it." Mu Wei was not polite, and went up to grab it.

Wu Zijin raised his hand, ignored him, and left with the shrimp pot. Don't argue with fools, and don't share common sense with villains.

Besides, the drunk man was watching from the sidelines.

Even when recruiting a chef in a modern restaurant, one has to consider character, whether the person has a collective consciousness, and how well he gets along with others.

This Mu Wei didn't restrain himself, Wu Zijin even wondered if he came here to find fault with him on purpose.

The prawns are well processed, the prawn strings, the spikes on the head and the mouth are all cut off, so they can be used directly.

Tomato sauce is used in the braised prawns. Wu Zijin rolled his eyes, this is just a good time to show off.

Heat hot water in a pot, beat the top of the tomatoes with a cross-shaped knife, and remove the stalks from the bottom. Put it in hot water and scald it. After a minute, remove the skin and crush it.

Then boil the crushed tomatoes in a pot, add sugar and lemon juice. To be honest, the presence of lemons here is beyond Wu Zijin's expectation.

While the tomato sauce was cooking, Wu Zijin started frying the shrimp.

"Zi la--" Suddenly the pot next to it "Peng Peng" splashed a large piece of oil.

Hot oil splashed on Wu Zijin's arms and hands.

Wu Zijin frowned, suddenly pouring cold water into the hot oil pan would cause oil droplets to drip out. As a cook, Mu Wei probably knew about it.

Seeing the malice in Mu Wei's eyes again, Wu Zijin continued to fry the shrimp in his hand with a cold face.

Oh, let him do it. But when he saw the faces of the examiners in Zuihe building all sank.

He worked hard and died quickly, Wu Zijin didn't mind letting Mu Wei do it for a while.

Damn it, I can bear it! Seeing Wu Zijin who didn't respond, Mu Wei secretly hated him. It seems that he has to teach him a little more!

For Mu Wei, who has two knives, how can he know how many times Wu Zijin was scalded with hot oil by his master?

Wu Zijin was simply used to it.

"Have you seen it? That person is called Mu Wei." Chen Qiu, the manager of Zuihe Building, tilted his head and said to the chef Su Song.

"This kid has a lot of tricks."

"Hmph, I think he doesn't want to pass the exam at all." Su Song snorted coldly.

He has been a chef for so many years, and Mu Wei's skills can be seen from his start. This kid doesn't have much patience at all.

"Tsk, just pretending to be a fool. This old Mu's family has a lot of skills." Wen Xing is a diner specially invited by Zuihelou to stay in the building for a long time.