Chapter 30: Pengci, he was actually attracted by a woman? !

Ning An always kept his promise, so he kept in mind the matter of making good money to support his husband.

Since Wu Zijin visited Dr. Mu, Dr. Mu began to treat Ning'an.

The medicine is very bitter, very bitter, very bitter. Ning An is particularly afraid of suffering, more afraid of pain than pain.

But he wanted to support his husband, so he drank every bowl of medicine seriously.

Furthermore, these medicines were bought by the husband with his hard-earned money. If he spilled any of it, it would make his heart ache.

So Ning An desperately suppressed the nausea and forced himself to swallow the medicine.

Wu Zijin's heart was broken while watching. He had a handful of candies in his hand.

"Hurry up, eat sugar." When Ning An finally drank all the medicine, Wu Zijin stuffed the sugar into Ning An's mouth casually.

"Is it still bitter? How about two more yuan?" Wu Zijin didn't give Ning An a chance to react, so he took another piece and gave it to Ning An.

"Husband..." Ning An looked at her nervous husband with a bit of candy in her mouth.

You must know that in order to avoid his toothache, his husband restricts sweet things like candy.

But now, Wu Zijin wished Ning An could eat all that candy, how could he remember the usual rules?

Ning An couldn't help but smile and took a piece of candy for his husband.

"Husband, this candy is very sweet." Ning An reached out to feed Wu Zijin.

"Aww~" Wu Zijin opened his mouth, and even sucked Ning An's fingers into it.

The wet and hot tip of his tongue brushed over Ning An's fingertips, causing him to tremble violently, and quickly withdrew his fingers.

"Boom—" Ning An seemed to hear the sound of fire on his face. Don't think about it, he must be flushed now.

However, in Wu Zijin's eyes, Ning An not only blushed, but even his neck.

Wu Zijin hooked his lips wickedly, and stared at Ning An who was so ashamed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground.

"Husband, don't look..." Maybe Ning An is too sensitive at the moment, or maybe Wu Zijin's eyes are too hot.

Ning An couldn't help begging his husband not to look at him, because the more he looked, the more his face burned.

"No, I want to see my daughter-in-law. My daughter-in-law is so pretty and cute." Wu Zijin teased Ning An's nerves with a smile.

"Hey, get out! Husband, go out and wash the dishes!" Ning An finally became ashamed and anxious, and directly threw Wu Zijin out.

"Hahahaha." Wu Zijin couldn't stop laughing outside the door while holding an empty medicine bowl.

Oh, no, his little husband is too cute, isn't he? Just lightly touch it and get on fire~

Tut tut, cute, so cute~

Wu Zijin shook his head, smiled and took the bowl to the kitchen. He still has to fulfill the instructions of his little husband and wash the dishes well.

Wu Zijin hummed a little tune, so beautiful that he flew up.

However, he thought of Ning An's painful appearance when he just took the medicine.

In the past, Wu Zijin never cared about Ning An, so how did he know what Ning An liked? Not to mention knowing that Ning An is afraid of suffering.

Now that Wu Zijin knew about it, he naturally wanted to think of ways to make Ning An feel better.