Chapter 32 Cook Chen never thought he would be fired!

Wu Zijin gained a lot today. First of all, he learned that the person who stuffed stones into his crabs was Chef Chen.

That's what the waiter who cleaned the kitchen said.

"Didn't I go to pour the slop that day? I felt that the bucket was too heavy at that corner. When I was changing hands and thinking about taking a break, I saw Chef Chen carrying something in." The waiter raised his finger and pointed to the bucket outside the back kitchen. that corner.

There was a willow tree there, and the waiter could just see the people going in and out of the kitchen at that place, but those people couldn't see him.

"Afterwards, when I came back, Chef Chen just came out and greeted me." The waiter shook his head, although it was Chef Chen who greeted him on his own initiative.

But he doesn't want to talk to him, who doesn't know that he, Chef Chen, treats them servants with a condescending look?

But he still had to pretend to be approachable. That nose is not a nose face is not a distorted face, it really makes the waiter displeased.

Tsk, isn't a cook also a helper for others? What is there to be proud of? I also look down on them who do odd jobs for others.

Tch, without them, wouldn't he, Chef Chen, have to wash the vegetables and pour the slops by himself?

Where is the face?

"Thank you, little brother." Wu Zijin thanked the waiter, and handed over two of the fruits he bought for Ning An outside.

Xiao Shile cheerfully accepted it.

So, in comparison, Chef Wu is much more popular.

Usually, they are servants who do their job, wash vegetables and do chores for him, no matter how busy he is, he has to thank them.

And when I meet them while shopping, I will give them some fruit, candy and the like.

Although this thing is not expensive, at least the heart is there.

So when they wash vegetables and prepare materials, they are used to doing the work of Wu Chef first, so as not to delay his work.

As for the other cooks, it's business as usual.

"However, Brother Wu, you should also be careful, that Chef Chen is really not a good person." The waiter scratched his head, a little confused.

"We're not the ones who like to show off behind others' backs and gossip. That's right, you're a good person, so you should be on your guard." The waiter thought for a while and said again.

"It is said that people are afraid of being famous and pigs are afraid of being strong. Now that you are here, you can be on an equal footing with Chef Chen. He must be very angry." The waiter has been in this Zuihe building for several years.

"Two years ago, there was a new chef who was good at cooking dim sum, so he started cooking as soon as he came up." The waiter couldn't help laughing.

"As a result, Chef Chen was afraid that he would steal his job, so he put crotons in the pastry he made for a wealthy businessman who often came. Later, the cook was driven away." The waiter didn't understand anything at the time, and Stand up and testify for that cook.

In the end, the higher-ups not only didn't punish Chef Chen, but almost kicked him out as a servant.

If it wasn't for Chef Su's anger, saying that the people above them would wrong a new cook today just to make money, and even drive him away as a handyman.