Chapter 13 Change

Ning An was awakened by a burst of cold water.

"Husband?" Ning An was dazed to see his husband lying on top of him, with cool drops of water falling on his body drop by drop.

body?

Ning An "Teng" suddenly became sober.

His underwear!

The moonlight was just right tonight, and without the cover of his underwear, the scars on his body could be seen clearly.

Ning An, who was in a panic, never saw Wu Zijin crying "pear blossoms with rain".

"Zian, Zi'an." Wu Zijin embraced this warm body, and kissed every scar on it reverently.

"Husband!" Ning An was startled.

How can you kiss there, it's dirty and disgusting!

Ning An kept pushing Wu Zijin away with both hands, but Wu Zijin firmly pressed him down.

Wu Zijin held Ning An's wrist with one hand, and pressed his struggling hands on the bed, preventing him from moving.

In fact, Ning An's strength was stronger than Wu Zijin's, and those men in the village who couldn't beat him didn't dare to provoke him anymore.

But at this moment, Ning An seemed to be drained of strength, unable to break free at all.

"Liar! Husband, you lied!" Ning An was extremely wronged.

His husband clearly agreed not to watch it, and he clearly promised not to force him. But, he peeked now, he lied!

Ning An's grievance broke out, and she couldn't control her tears.

Obviously just finished crying the day before yesterday, Ning An felt that he had become a crying bag.

In his husband's place, everything that is mature and stable, and everything that is strong is eaten by dogs.

Crying like a fool, so weak that even he can't stand it anymore.

Wu Zijin didn't stop because of Ning An's crying, he kissed those scars little by little.

He wanted to tell Ning An that he didn't dislike the ugliness of these scars.

These scars were caused by this body, and they were completed by Wu Zijin's body that he took over now.

"Slap!" Wu Zijin suddenly slapped himself hard!

"Husband! Don't!" Ning An broke away from Wu Zijin's hand, and anxiously caressed Wu Zijin's cheek that was almost red and swollen immediately.

"In the future, no one can hurt you again, neither can I!" Wu Zijin's eyes were determined.

He wants to make money, he wants to stand out, he wants to step on the heads of many people and hold Ning An in his hands, so that he can get the best.

Wu Zijin overthrew the peaceful and stable life that he had planned in his heart.

There are gangsters who dare to bully Ning An today, and others who dare to beat and scold Ning An in the future.

He had to give Ning An absolute protection, and he had to be his most stable backer.

Ning An's heart palpitations arose from the resolute look in Wu Zijin's eyes.

Ning An raised his hand to wipe away the tears on his husband's face, but when he wiped, his eyes blurred.

He couldn't help crying and nestled into Wu Zijin's arms, covering his face with his hands.