Chapter 39 Entering the Bridal Chamber~

"It feels like the village hasn't changed much." Ning An opened the curtain of the carriage and looked at the snow scene outside.

There was a thin snowfall last night, and the mountain scenery was covered with silver, which is the winter scenery every year in Ning An's memory.

"Yes." Wu Zijin drove the carriage, and pulled back the thick cloak for Ning An who came out.

"It's almost here, it's cold outside, let's go in and stay later." Wu Zijin didn't wake up the coachman early in the morning, so he drove the carriage away very "willfully".

Ning An didn't know what his husband was busy with, but he obediently let him go.

"I'm not cold, I'm going out to get some air." Ning An smiled lightly, never mentioning that she actually wanted to be with her husband.

"Is your husband cold?" After all, they left early, and the road was full of unmelted snow. His husband drove for such a long time, it was inevitable that he would get cold.

"I'm fine, I'm not cold." Wu Zijin felt that he couldn't be better now, he should say that he was about to burn.

After all, for a while...hehe. Hunli oh Hunli, good stuff!

"Husband, you are so stubborn." Ning An touched the cold cheeks and ears of the husband of the family, and couldn't help covering and covering with his husband.

Ning An held a hand stove in his arms, which was specially prepared by his husband.

There was also a thick cotton coat prepared by her husband on her body, and even an extra layer of soft fur cushions were specially padded by her husband inside the cotton boots.

It's just that the husband is very casual with himself, and he is hardly prepared.

Ning An's hands were warmed by the hand stove, Wu Zijin felt the slightly scalding warmth, and couldn't help squinting his eyes comfortably.

Sure enough, his own daughter-in-law is the best.

When two people live together, they both look towards each other and take care of each other more. There's nothing wrong with that.

"Husband, is there someone in front?" The genius was dimly lit, and a figure could be vaguely seen in the distance.

Ning An asked her husband uncertainly, "Could it be that he is waiting for us?"

Wu Zijin couldn't control the corners of his lips when he heard this, he was so vague, "Probably."

"?" Ning An looked at the family of husbands suspiciously.

It's suspicious to be so evasive. What is my husband hiding? Why have you been acting weird lately?

Wu Zijin glanced at his daughter-in-law casually.

Wu Zijin noticed all the suspiciousness on Ning An's face.

Wu Zijin couldn't stop laughing in his heart, for no reason he thought it would be fun to tease himself.

Wu Zijin didn't realize at all that he was like a young man who just fell in love. From time to time, I will give my lover a surprise, and I will also tease my daughter-in-law in a naughty manner.

Of course, it doesn't matter whether his daughter-in-law thought it was a surprise or a shock in the end.

Anyway...cough cough, well, he just thinks it's good to be surprised, right...right?

Wu Zijin complained silently to himself. What to do? What if his daughter-in-law burst into tears after a while?

...