Chapter 36 Chengyen The two men passed by in a group.

After thinking about it, thinking about it, entanglement and entanglement, Wu Zijin is still reluctant to disturb Ning An's dream.

I had no choice but to wrap the quilt tightly, wrapped the two of them tightly, and fell asleep hugging each other.

The next day Wu Zijin got up early in the morning, thinking about making more delicious food for Ning An.

I also made food, pastries and juice, delicious food and rice. But when he saw Ning An's red and swollen eyes, Wu Zijin sighed again and again.

There will be no next time, seeing my daughter-in-law crying with red eyes, is it not me who feels distressed in the end?

Ning An is also very clingy to Wu Zijin today, always hanging around Wu Zijin's side.

In the end, Wu Zijin simply hugged him on his lap and fed his little daughter-in-law a meal.

Of course, after two bites, Ning An couldn't take it anymore.

This is too embarrassing. It's fine to sit on your husband's lap to eat, but still be fed, this...

"Husband, I'll do it myself." Ning An hugged his bowl tightly, not giving his husband a chance to feed it again.

Wu Zijin looked at the blushing man, raised his eyebrows and let him go.

For such a meal, the two of them can be considered to have finished eating in a pile of pink bubbles.

"Zian, I want to quit my job at Zuihelou in two days." Wu Zijin just wants to concentrate on his own restaurant business now, and doesn't want to be distracted by other places.

"Okay." Ning An also felt that it would be better for his husband to concentrate on running the restaurant, otherwise it would be difficult to do well on both sides.

"Are you going to discuss business with Brother Ming today?" Wu Zijin heard that Brother Ming booked a wing room in Zuihe Building today, saying that he wanted to discuss some big business.

"I'm not going. Doctor Mu asked me to transport some medicine for him today. It will take half a day." Doctor Mu bought a batch of medicinal materials outside, and Ning An had to help transport them back from outside.

"Thank you, daughter-in-law. Be careful not to be too tired." Wu Zijin rubbed the corners of Ning An's reddened eyes.

Ning An smiled and turned her head, rubbing her cheek against Wu Zijin's palm.

He knew that his husband was regretting what happened yesterday, but thinking about it now, his husband was right.

It was because I was disobedient and took my body too seriously.

Ning An leaned forward and gently kissed the corner of his husband's lips.

"Husband comes back earlier today, I will prepare a meal and wait for you at home."

"Okay." Wu Zijin replied with a light smile.

To be honest, it had been a long time since he had a meal cooked by Ning An. Don't say it, he's still thinking strangely.

"Uncle Chen, how is the recruiting going?" Wu Zijin went to "Ping An Four Seasons" before starting work.

"My boss, don't worry, I've already recruited people. Now I need a chef to work." He has arranged for servants and waiters, and now there is a shortage of cooks.

"Uncle Chen has worked hard. The dishes and everything are ready to be prepared. We will open in three days." Wu Zijin planned to dig out the corners of the cooks in Zuihelou today, resign from Zuihelou tomorrow, and visit Chengyi again.