Chapter 48 Fanwai 1‧Qingyue×Mu Yu, Mu Beibei is his wife!

"I will definitely cure you." Tong Yan Wuji, who can make a child's rhetoric true?

"Okay, I'll wait for you." A small seed was planted in my heart, one is a lifetime.

...

"Brother, are you feeling better?" Qingyue likes to call Beibei brother, and Mu Beibei also likes to hear it.

"It's much better." Mu Yu put down the book in his hand, and responded with a light smile.

"Hey, I can't control you." Qing Yue put the medicinal meal on the table, sighing exaggeratedly.

"It's still that I don't attract people's pain. You see, no one listens to what I say."

Mu Yu really couldn't laugh or cry like this.

"Okay, okay, I was wrong. I shouldn't be reading." Mu Yu quickly begged for mercy.

"Hey——" Qingyue didn't like him.

He, Babe, when did he not say that? Before he recovered from his illness, he would read books and account books, and he would not listen to what he said.

Qingyue didn't want to spare him so easily this time as usual. He has to remember it.

"Then, what are you going to do?" Mu Yu's ears turned slightly red.

He still doesn't know what this little devil is thinking? He doesn't know how many colorful intestines there are in his stomach?

"Hehehe..." Qingyue's smile became more and more smug upon hearing this.

"Brother, what can I do? I'll just hug you." Qingyue looked like a hooligan eager to fight, not wretched.

"Okay." Mu Yu smiled and raised his eyebrows.

The child, the child has a temper. Apart from taking advantage of him, he has never done anything too extreme.

Qingyue swooped and hugged Beibei, letting go of that satisfaction

crap crap~

"How old is he, I still need to be hugged by my brother." Mu Yu subconsciously ignored the fluffy hand that had been stroking her back, and nodded Qingyue's forehead amusedly.

"There are still two years until the crown, not too young." Qingyue held Mu Yu's hand and kissed it lightly.

The eyes are full of tenderness and seriousness: "Then, I can marry you."

Since Qingyue was a child, he had put him in his bed and hugged her all the time, never letting go.

It's just that for so many years, he just stopped at two people holding hands and hugging each other.

He thought the same as his father.

You must wait until you have given the person you love a title, dignified and upright, and the person who carries the sedan chair has married the person back before taking a bite of the person and eating it!

"You actually said something pleasant." Mu Yu's cheeks were blushing, and he shyly rolled his eyes away.

"Brother, look at me." Qingyue hugged him in his arms.

The two are about the same age, and Beibei is older than Qing by a month.

But now, apart from the fact that they are the same height, Qingyue's physique beats Beibei by several blocks.

Mu Yu nestled in Qingyue's arms, indulgently letting his fluffy hands sneak into her clothes, and lovingly stroking his lower abdomen.

"When we get married, we need two dolls." Qingyue smiled, showing his small canine teeth, and babbled about how to cheat his son.