Chapter 20 His husband is the kind with a cold face and a soft heart.

The most important thing about potato chips is to control the heat.

The oil should be 40% hot. Boil the thinly sliced potatoes in water until they are transparent, remove them and let them cool in cold water, then drain the water and put them directly into the hot oil pan.

It takes about ten minutes to fry in 40% hot oil, so you must be patient at this time.

Once you are in a hurry and want to increase the heat, it will be fried.

After the fried potato chips came out of the pan, let them cool before eating. Wu Zijin took out the tomato sauce and took them outside together.

Ning An's little head just followed the potato chips in Wu Zijin's hand.

Wu Zijin twirled the plate in his hand maliciously, and Ning An's head twirled around and around.

"Pfft~" Wu Zijin couldn't help laughing.

Hahaha, how could his little husband be so cute!

"Husband!" Wu Zijin smiled, and Ning An also reacted.

Ning An glared at Wu Zijin angrily.

Husband is really too bad! How could you deliberately make him look ugly!

snort!

Whoops, I've got a little temper now. Wu Zijin couldn't help but put down the plate, and ruthlessly stole two incense sticks from the corner of Ning An's mouth.

This small appearance is really rare~

Ning An's eyes widened, and his cheeks burst into flames with a "boom".

In the past, his husband usually kissed him on the forehead and cheek. Well, this time it's the lips...

Ning An felt a little ashamed. No way, this was the first time he kissed someone.

Wu Zijin obviously noticed it. He lightly smiled and rubbed Ning An's hair, his little husband could always touch the softness in his heart.

"Eat it quickly, let's go out for a walk after we finish eating." Although there are not many potato chips at all, they still have to eat quickly after eating.

"By the way, Zi'an, our crops should be harvested in a few days. I'm going to hire someone to harvest them." Wu Zijin looked at Ning'an eating happily, and suddenly thought of his own field.

He thought about his little husband who was in a daze before, and most likely he was worried about it.

"It just so happens that I still make more money buying vegetables, and we won't need them recently, so we can hire someone first."

"It's possible." Ning An weighed it up, and felt that this was the only way to go.

After all, he and his husband are inseparable.

"Well, and I made a deal with that brother Ming who got married today." Wu Zijin didn't hide it from Ning An.

Ning An's subordinates paused, he knew that Ming Geer. He is the most handsome brother in the county, Ning An has always known it.

However, he was surprisingly not worried.

Well, how should I say it? Since the husband has chosen to tell him, then he has to believe him.

When Wu Zijin saw Ning An's appearance of trusting him wholeheartedly, his heart felt even more itchy.

Wu Zijin raised Erlang's legs calmly, and sighed deeply.