Chapter 6 Spicy Beancurd Fish Husband's cooking is delicious!

After a few more days, Wu Zijin's legs and feet improved a lot and he was able to walk long distances.

Wu Zijin took advantage of Ning An's work in the field and went up the mountain a few times.

The so-called relying on mountains to eat mountains depends on water to drink water, there is no treasure on this mountain.

Wu Zijin went up the mountain this time to get more wild vegetables and improve his food.

It is summer now, and there are many mushrooms on the mountain. Thanks to being a cook, Wu Zijin can distinguish which poisonous

Which are not poisonous.

Wu Zijin gained a lot from going up the mountain this time.

A lot of snails were caught under the leaves of aquatic plants and on the stones in the mountain stream. I also caught two fish in the deep water. Although the fish were not big, the meat was better than nothing.

A few clusters of fungus were picked from the vegetable tree, as well as garlic dug from the mountains. Ferns and mountain leeks picked in the forest.

It's a pity that there are no shrimps, otherwise Ning'an would be able to eat dumplings filled with three delicacies.

Among them, in a forest, Wu Zijin also set up two traps. Hope to see something wild caught in it next time he comes.

Wu Zijin didn't go too far, and Ning An was a hard worker.

At noon, no matter how hot it was, he didn't know how to go to the shade of a tree to enjoy the cool and have a rest, wishing to spend every moment on work.

So when Wu Zijin went back, Ning An hadn't come back yet, and he still had enough time to cook.

Wu Zijin went home and rested first. He rubbed his leg, feeling a little sore.

It is estimated that it took too long to walk, and now I rested for a while and even shivered.

It seems that he has to pay attention next time, if something goes wrong, Ning An will have to worry again.

Besides, if something really went wrong, Ning An would not have the confidence to take care of his body when he taught him a lesson.

Remove the viscera from the fish and scrape off the scales, put it in a pot with a knife and wipe it with ginger slices and shallot juice twice to marinate.

Without cooking wine, Wu Zijin threw in a few prickly ash aniseed to remove the fishy smell.

There is no salt, and the salted fish is not tasty.

When marinating fish, Wu Zijin picked out mushrooms, bracken and fungus and washed them clean.

If the fungus and mushrooms cannot be eaten in one meal, they should be dried and stored.

Pickle the leeks if you can't eat them, and garlic. Wu Zijin dug the garlic whole, with the leaves on. He braided the garlic like braids, braided them into long strings and hung them on a wooden rack to dry.

Of course, he still kept some and marinated them with Laba garlic. Laba garlic is sweet and sour garlic, which is easy to make.

It is to find a jar and put peeled garlic, add vinegar that has not touched the garlic, then add sugar, and then seal it for ten days. Garlic can be eaten as soon as it changes color.

Laba garlic is sour and sweet with a hint of spiciness, which is very good with rice.

Put the snails in clean water for two days, let them spit out the sand, and then make stir-fried snails.