Kamila Matthews (Remnant 2)

(Kamila's music theme)

Name: Kamila MatthewsAge: 20Specialization: Handler

Age: 20
Specialization: Handler

It's the first time I post a picture of my character with a dog companion. Some of my others also had a four legged friend like characters from Fallout 3 and 4, Dragon Age 1 and 2, and some characters had dog companions only in my fan stories, others only dreamed about such a friend. Here I decided to try. The character's dog's name is Daisy.

So, now about Kamila herself (or Kami, how friends call her). She is the daughter of Wanda Matthews (my character from 'Remnant: From the Ashes'). Well, actually Kami was created kind of accidentually during the fight with the Root. The Anomaly went into Wanda's body and formed as a human being. Understanding that her child was not an actual human and might eventually show her alien nature, Wanda left the Ward 13 and raised the girl far from there.

Kamila in fact had special powers. She was a telepath and had quick regeneration, also she was stronger than the average human. Yet her mother often said that Kami should hide her abilities from others and disguise as a normal person. Kami also has a dog named Daisy, her best friend and loyal companion.

When Kamila became 20, the Root attacked again, her mother was dragged into the Stone (not like Clementine). Kami wanted to follow and save hew mon, but the Stone exploded. So the girl with her dog friend Daisy decided to travel to the Ward 13 (her mother many times told her about that place) and try to find answrs how she can geto other worlds and try to find Wanda. They met Cass along the way.

Travelling across the worlds (in the game) Kamila really hoped to find her mother but even the Keeper didn't know where to look for her. He saw Wanda in the past, but... with all the things happening he couldn't tell where she might be now.

But they found each other in the Root world. However the meeting was short, since Clementine (with Kamila's help) started a new cycle... Before that Clem warned Kami, that being an Anomaly she and the Keeper will be the only two to remember previous events. Kamila promised her mother to find her again and save her.

P.S. Kami has another special feature - it's her voice. She can sing in different voices (female, of course), and yy voice has healing properties. She has medical skills. And also Kami always considered herself a human, no matter how the Keeper called her. Kamila and Clementine became almost like sisters.

Kamila in the game: