Mirani Ren (Star Wars KotOR 2: Revenge of Revan)

(Mirani's music theme)

Name: Mirani Ren

Age: 17

Specialization: Jedi Guardian

Side of the Force: first Light then... (don't know yet)

Love Interest: ??? (this will be known later since the mod is still in progress, only demo is released)

Unfortunately this KotOR 2 story mod is still in progress. I played only the demo version and really loved it! This would be the great continuation of the KotOR storyline, where the player can choose not only Revan and Exile's gender, but also their choices in KotOR 1 and 2. Unlike SWTOR, where they gave Revan paticular gender and appearance and voice. Whoever that man is, he's not my KotOR character and as Darth Imperius (my human female Sith Inquisitor named Juno Raven) I felt no sorry fighting him.

Now about Mirani. She was born on Suurja, lost her family and was raised by the Jedi Master Quan Drayen, who was a good friend of the Exile (named Jen Neton on my case). Master Drayen decame like a father for her, although she still misess her real parents.

Mirani is an introvert, most people believe she's shy and modest, and only few friends know that she can be very sarcastic and speak her mind and not what others would want to hear from her.

Also Mirani is asexual, she doesn't truely understand what can be good in physical attraction. Emotional love yes, kisses even, but this... no, she says, it's not for me. Her best friend Liana Arrel sometimes jokes, that it's all because so far Mirani hasn't met the one and only man, to whom she would give herself to, but Mirani only tells her to back off. And also mentioned once, that even if she would fall in love with someone, she hopes, this man will have the same oppinion about love.

(Really hope someday the developers will finish this mod, and I'll be able to see the full story as Mirani).

Here's Mirani in the game (with my Revan in the background):