Cyril Nolan (TES 3 TC Arktwend: The Forgotten Realm)

(Cyril's music theme)

This track describes Cyril well.

Name: Cyril Nolan

Age: 27

Race: Imperial

Specialization: Warrior

Favorite weapon: double-handed sword

Cyril (full name Cyrille) Nolan is one of the two characters of mine from fantasy games who doesn't have magic powers (the other one it Tiara Elissa Cousland from Dragon Age: Origina, there's also Seanna Norra from Beyond Divinity, but she prefers not to use her special abilities considering magic too dangerous). Cyril is a warrior who shows that one doesn't have to posess special poers to become a hero (but still in fantasy games I prefer playing as a mage).

Eventually after Cyril becomes the queen of Arktwens, she first faces the true country's ruller in a combat and then starts their longtime confrontation. Arkt sees her as a foreiner and a threat to his world and Cyril believse he's an evel sorceres and also a threat to this world.
Eventually Arkt rescues her and Cyril begins to understand that she might have been tricked by those who claimed that Artk is evil... She wants to know him better and eventually the two fall in love.

Cyril dies in the next war that caused the destruction of Arktwend and, Arkt also looses his daughter who's later known as Elina Raid (my character from TES 4 TC Nehrim: At Fate's Edge). Father and daughter, the two Shadow Gods unite and together defeat their enemies. Later Arkt tells Elina about Cyril.

Cyril in the game: