Tiara Cousland (Dragon Age: Origins)

(Tiara's music theme)

Name: Tiara Elissa Cousland

Age: 23

Specialization: Warrior

Love Interest: Alister

At first I started this game as Amell (female human mage), but decided to replay the game, because was very disappointed when Alistair became the king and rejected my mage, because she wasn't a noble. And then Morrigan said she wanted my character to convince the man she loved to... to... Damn!

The second disappointing fact was that the main character is... just one of the Grey Wardens and nothing more. Nothing special. Nothing...

Anyway, I forced myself to replay as Cousland with the appearance of my previous character... So Tiara is the second of my protagonists from fantasy that doesn't have magic powers.

Despite her noble origin Tiara never acted like one. She respected servants and later her teammates, became a good friend of both Morrigan (who would have thought?) and Leliana. But Tiara's best friend is her dog named Giant.

Tiara became Alistair's wife and the queen of Ferelden respectively. The couple was even able to have a child despite both being Grey Wardens (the antiend magic helped). But Tiara never liked being a mother, she'a an adventurer, a warrior, and this was never planned.

Eventually Tiara simply disappeared during one of her travels. No one knows where to, but there were some clues that she found the secret of ancient mirrors...

The true appearance of Tiara: