Elina Reid (TES 4 TC Nehrim: At Fate's Edge)

(Elina's music theme)

Elina Reid is my character from Oblivion's total conversion 'Nehrim: At Fate's Edge'

Name: Elina Reid

Age: 15

Race: Alemanne

Specialization: mage

Love Interest: Kim

Favorite Veapon: magic staff

In my opinion this story is better than the original TES 4: Oblivion at least because the main character is special and not a servant of a 'special' NPC like in Oblivion. But comparing stories themselces, excluding the main character, both are awesome!

As for Elina, she is (in my fan story) the daughter of Arkt (the Shadow God of Arktwend) and Cyril Nolan (my character from TES 3 TC: Arktwend). Cyril died soon after Elina was born, and the only thing Elina has from her mother is a hairpin with a flower (Arkt's first present to Ciryl to attract her attention).

Elina is a powerful mage, but best of all she can freeze and manipulate water. Several times she was called Shadowborn but didn't know what that mean and believed that Arkt's long time rival, Narathzul Arantheal, must become the Shadow God of nehrim as he himself claimed. Arkt, however, knew that Elina is the one, not Narathzul.

Elina and her companion Kim almost fell in love... But he was killed by Sarantha who called herself Fate. Elina and Arkt, the only two survivois, join forces and eventually defeat her.

The in-game appearance of Elina: