Juno Raven (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

(Juno's music theme)

(Juno's battle music theme)

This soundtrack describes Juno's personality, I guess. She's not aggressive if another is not an enemy, of course.

 She's not aggressive if another is not an enemy, of course

Name: Juno Raven

Sith Name: Darth Imperius

Age: 25

Specialization: Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer

Side of the Force: Dark with Light elements

Love Interest: Andronikos Revel, Theron Shan, Rass Ordo

Named after Juno Eclipse from Force Unleashed and female Revan (I didn't want to give her this second name, it would sound weird, so I replaced two letters, yep). Juno is my most favorite Star Wars character. Revan (female) is only the second.

Juno is from the planet Corrida. Born in a slave family, had a twin sister Noralin who was born a half an hour later, and a brother Andrian 2 years younger than them. So Juno's the oldest, so to speak. Their father died in a street fight, when the kids were small, and soon the family was sold to a new master and transported to Nar Shadda.

When Juno and Noralin were 5 years old, a strange man same to the family and took Noralin away, he also said that he really wanted to help other two children too if he could, they're 'just as special'.

At the age of 10 Juno lost her mother. Strange people came to her master wanting to destroy him and his guards. The man in the red and black armor and a mask with a strange beautiful energy saber and his squad entered the residence and got rid of the owner who was a criminal as Juno found out later.

The family wanted to run, but their master in the battle armor appeared out of nowhere... He pointed a blaster at Andrian, but their mother jumped in front of her son and shielded him... This is when Juno first used the force in anger. One telekinetic push, and the man was no more.

After that this man with an energy, people of his squad called him Darth Marr, ordred to send both children into Sith Academy. said that they have a chance to prove themselves and become 'like him' in the future.

However, Andrian died during the training and only Juno survived. Later, when Juno became Darth Imperius and a member of the Council, Darth Marr congratulated her once again personally after the meeting, and Juno said, that she was the girl he rescued back on Nar Shadda 13 years ago.

Juno had a best friend named Sovereignia Darkbloom known as Emperor's Wrath or Darth Tempest (I never actually played only as Inquisitor, but Sith Warrior is a part of Juno's story), who died on Ziost for refusing to Join her master Emperor Vitiate. Also Juno's sister Noralin became a Jedi, and Juno felt it as her personal shame. She can tolirate the Republic soldiers, but not Jedi, whom she consideres enemies and bertayers. It were Sith sho saved her in the childhood, not Jedi. Noralin died on Makkeb during an earthquake, bot Juno and Sovereignia saw it.

Juno had romantic relations with Andronikos Revel and Theron Shan, but she broke up with Theron after his fake betrayal. Despite his best intentions she couldn't forgive this act. And during those events Andronikos returned and said that he still loves Juno was looking for Juno all this time. How could she say no?

As for Rass, so far they only flirted a couple of times (wish the developers continued old romance storylines in the game...)

The real Juno in the game: