Mara Star (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

(Mara's music theme)

Real name: Revan Mei Kaie

Alias (in the game): Mara Star

Age: 16

Specialization: Jedi Guardian

Side of the Force: first Light then Dark

Love Interest: Carth Onasi

Revan was born on Deralia, the girl lived a normal life until she became 6 years old. Her family (foster family as turned out later) and all the settlement was destroyed by Mandalorians. Few people survived, and Revan was one of them. A group of Jedi including Kreia and a zabrak named Sheldon Vend found Revan and brought her to Coruscant. So she became part of the Jedi Order.

In fact Revan is one of the Sith Emperor's children, named after one of his most powerful enemies Darth Revan (this way I include the male version of Revan too) and later taken away from him.

She had 3 best friends: Alek Squinquargesimus, Jen Neton (future Jedi Exile) and Sheldon Vend who in fact was a Sith and not a Jedi. Also her first ever beloved man was a Republic officer, they were going to habe a baby, but Revan lost her unborn child during one of the battles with Mandalorians (Revan was 21 at that time).

As for Carth Onasi, he and Revan were about to build a family too, but Revan turned to the Dark Side again and killed Carth. New son was the only thing left from him.
300 years later Revan was defeated by Darth Imperius (my SWTOR character named Juno Raven).

Revan (Mara) in the game: