Niaria Nox (TES 4: Oblivion)

(Niaria's music theme)

And this is how my Champion of Cyrodiil and the new Daedric Princess of Madness looks like

Name: Niaria Nox

Age: 16

Race: Imperial

Specialization: battle mage

Favorite weapon: staff

Of all three TES characters of mine Niaria was the only one who committed a crime and was sent into jail not for nothing. She was a thief and a member of a local criminal gang of the Imperial City. Never cared much about other people, considering them hostile and selfish. The meeting with the Emperor, his death in her arms and his final request affected her... Once getting free, Niaria wanted to run off and let others to deal with the new threat, but at the same time the thought 'I promised him, I must fulfill my promise' refused to let her go.

So Niaria found the Emperor's son Martin and joined the Blades, After first seeing the Gate and entering the Oblivion plane, Niaria understood that she must help. Although being just a servant of someone was really annoying (in fact that's the reason I don't like the main quest of this game).

On the Shivering Isles Niaria found herself by accident during one of Martin's quests (what to say, this part of the game was great!), and this is where she stopped being human and became a Daedra, the new Sheogorath. She could have stayed there, but had to return for a while to save the human world. Haskill warned Niaria however, that her new daedric powers will be limited there, faints are also possible since she is still in the process of transformation. Niaria thanked him and promised to return once the human world is safe. She entered the portal and found out that was absent only a couple of hours.

Martin Septim found it difficult to deny, that he has feelings for Niaria, who's still underage at very least. Not to say that she might not share his attraction. Jauffre offered him to speak with Niaria instead of 'thinking for her' and in she agrees to be with him, the marriage can be arranged in two years, when the girl will officially become an adult. However, Niaria denied Martin, saying that they can't be together, she doesn't love him or anyone. In fact, she also had feelings for Martin, but now, when she's no longer human and won't stay in this world, there's nothing for them left.

Only after the final battle with Mehrunes Dagon when Martin and Niaria met in the spiritual plane, he understood everything: who she is and why she had lied to him about not loving him. Martin warned her about a new thread to the world in 200 years and asked to help the future new savoir, said that she will be not just a Dragonborn like him, but a spark of the Good of Time himself and that her name will be Septima Varn. Then Martin kissed Niaria and disappeared.

When everything was over, Niaria decided to return to the Shivering Isles, a place she finally could call 'home'. She wrote a farewell note to the Blades and left at night...

Niaria in the game looks like this: