Marika Norra (Divine Divinity)

(Marika's music theme)

Name: Marika Norra

Age: 22

Specialization: mage

"Some people call me enchantress because I'm a woman, some people call me a witch because I'm a beautiful woman. Let them be... I'm a mage." Marika's favorite saying.

Marika was of a noble Dragon Knight family, but she and her big sister Seanna Norra (my character from the next game Beyond Divinity) were only about to recieve the power of Dragons.

(As we know, in the Divinity game series Dragon Knights are humans who can transform into dragons).

By accident Marika became one of the Marked Ones. Another one was Lucian.

(!)In fact this very Lucian is a somewhat personalized Divine Divinity protagonist. So in my case Lucian IS Marika Norra in next games... The same thing developers did with Revan from KorOR and some other characters. I really hate this... Only of what I know, in Dragon Age: Inquisition players can choose appearance of their previous character to meet him/her in this game.

But... fine, in my imagination Marika and Lucian became a couple. but only Lucian became the Divine (Marika refused and asked the Council to save her hidden power for future just in case).
Eventually together they defeated the evil and raised Damian (the transformed Demon of Lies) as their son. They also had a daughter named Anna (Anna Makht - my character from Divinity 2). Since Lucian was already the Divine, Anna's conception was immaculate. This happened when Damian was already an adult.

When Anna was born, the confrontation between Damian the Damned One and Lucian the Divine has already reached the highest point. To get free Damian kidnaped Marika's big sister Seanna (my character from Beyond Divinity) and, introdusing as Death Knight, convinced her that they must work together to confront the new enemy, Overlord Samuel, that somehow connected their souls...

Lucian and Zandalor try to convince Marika not to interfere, promised to do their best to find Seanna, but Marika couldn't just do nothing. She alone with her heart felt where to look for her sister. Neither Lucian's soldiers, nor Zandalor's mages couldn't get there. So she left little Anna with the priests and went in search of her sister.

In the end Marika sacrificed herself to save Seanna. Zandalor found them, but it was already too late. Before dying Marika asked both Zandalor and Seanna to take care of her daughter.

Marika from the game. Divine Divinity is an old top down RPG, so the characters are small...