6) anniversary

Ava was at the loft when she heard a knock on the door. "Who could that be" Ava asked and answered the door seeing Mike.

"Mike" Ava said smiling. "Hey" Mike said smiling back before giving her the flowers.

"Happy anniversary" Mike said. "Aw Mike you didn't have to get me anything" Ava said and Mike handed her some chocolates. "Are those my favorite" Ava asked before looking.

"Yes, they are" Ava said before setting them down.

"It's our anniversary and as your boyfriend it's my job to spoil you I don't care if I don't have to or not, I'm going to no matter what you say" Mike said.

"Very well" Ava said. "Now get dressed we're heading out" Mike said. "Be out in a minute or so" Ava said and went to her room.

Ava quickly got changed and rushed back to Mike. "Okay, all ready" Ava said and Mike smiled at her. "You look beautiful as always" Mike said and Ava smiled.

(I don't own picture)

"Mike" Ava said blushing. "Just saying the truth" Mike said. "Okay can we go" Ava asked.

"Yeah, come on " Mike said and Ava smiled before taking his arm and they left.

>>>

Mike and Ava were currently eating together in silence when Mike broke the silence.  "I got you something" Mike said. "What Mike" Ava said.

"Don't say I didn't have to cause you and I both know I would have regardless" Mike said.

"But I didn't get you anything" Ava said. "What are you talking about of course you did you got me you" Mike said. Ava smiled at him blushing.

"Here" Mike said and gave her the box. "Open it" Mike said.

Ava opened the box and saw a charm bracelet. "It's beautiful" Ava said. "Not as beautiful as you" Mike said.

Ava just smiled at him before giving him a quick kiss. "Mm I could kiss you all day" Mike said. Ava just shook her head before continuing her food.

>>>

Mike and Ava returned back to the loft after their date before it got too late. "Well, you planned an amazing date like you always do" Ava said. "You like your bracelet" Mike asked.

"You'd be lucky if I ever took it off" Ava said and Mike smiled. "Happy anniversary" Mike said.

"Happy anniversary" Ava said. "Get some rest okay please" Mike said. "You're my boyfriend not my dad but I will" Ava said. "Okay" Mike said and gave her a quick kiss.

"I love you" Mike said. "I love you too" Ava said and Mike left while Ava went inside before heading to her, her room getting ready for bed for the night.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.