5) That Girl is poison

"Mike this is amazing it's exactly what I needed thank you" Ava said to Mike.

"Hey anything for you Avs" Mike said and kissed her causing Ava to smile. "I still question how I am so lucky to have you in my life" Ava said.

"It's more like I'm the lucky one I mean you could've been with anyone in the world guys would've fought over you and yet you pick me" Mike said.

"it's always been you Mike from day one it was you and it will continue to be you for the rest of time" Ava said.

Mike smiled at her before giving her a quick kiss. "Good because it will always be you for me too" Mike said.

They smiled at each other once more before they continued their meal.

>>>

"Ava" Caleb said going to her seeing her at her locker. "Hey Caleb" Ava said once she saw him and closed her locker once she got her books.

"Thought I'd run into you here" Caleb said. "Well, it is school we're bound to run into each other at some point" Ava said and Caleb laughed. "Guess so" Caleb said.

"Any luck with Hanna" Ava asked. "Uh no not yet we're still broken up" Caleb said, "I'm sorry Caleb but I know you'll figure it out I believe in you" Ava said and Caleb smiled.

"I gotta get to class but I'll see you around" Ava said and Caleb nodded. Ava smiled at him and left.

>>>

"What happened to keeping a low profile staying blind because she's a target" Emily asked.

"Obviously some things changed just don't know what we basically kept her secret for nothing" Ava said.

"Look at her how can you miss her she's been gliding around school all day like a thanksgiving float" Spencer said. "We should say something to her" Emily said.

"Emily wait" Ava said pulling her back with Spencer. "No wait" Spencer said to Emily and Emily faced Spencer and Ava.

"Did you get Aria's text about Lucas and the photo studio" Spencer asked. "Yeah" Ava said.

"Yeah, what was that about" Emily asked. "Aria says that she knows the photographer who owns the studio and it's on the same block where she and Hanna saw Lucas on that night" Spencer said.

"So now we think Lucas took the photos in the graveyard" Emily asked.

"Well maybe but then why, why was he pounding to get in there" Spencer asked. "I can't think about this now I have a calculus test" Emily said.

"And I have a French test" Ava said going to leave with Emily when Spencer stopped them. "Wait Em, Ava there's something else" Spencer said and they faced her.

"My mom she left her tablet out on the table this morning" Spencer said and shown Emily and Ava what she found. "What is this" Emily asked.

"They're letting Garrett out" Spencer said and Emily and Ava looked at her. "I'm sorry what" Ava said. "To see his mother, it's called compassionate furlough" Spencer said.

"What has he done to deserve compassion" Emily asked. "She's probably really sick" Spencer said.

"So basically, they're giving him a get out of jail free card" Emily asked. "This might be his last time to say goodbye to her" Spencer said.