7) surface tension

"I thought you were getting your own room" Aria asked Emily. "That was before the pipes went off behind the walls" Hanna said giving Emily her coffee.

"They had to fix the pipes and put the wall back in so we're roomies till in" Hanna said. "It'll be fun" Emily said.

"I know it's gonna be like a sleepover that never ends" Hanna said. "Just don't kill each other I don't wanna go to another funeral and if I have to come here in the middle of the night to break you apart I will" Ava said.

"Has Garrett called you about Ian's messenger" Spencer asked Emily. "Not a sound" Emily said.

"Guys we dragged Garrett into this we just gotta trust him" Aria said. "We're trusting him with Ian's $10.000, and I could've used some of that to replace Melissa's ring" Spencer said.

"And if they traced the money from Ian to you, how would you explain that" Hanna asked. "Be pretty hard to explain" Ava said.

"I just don't like waiting if we're too quiet A will get bored and stir the pot" Spencer said.

"And if we say something A is gonna smack us down I don't wanna walk into another A- stavaganza like that fashion show" Hanna said.

"I'm so ready for this A nonsense to end" Ava said. "God the look on Mrs. DiLaurentis face" Emily said and the doorbell rang, and Hanna went to go answer it.

"This isn't just about making us look bad anymore is it" Aria asked. "No, it's about keeping us quiet" Spencer said.

"Why" Aria asked. "Because A might be the one who really killed Ali" Emily said. "I mean that's what we're all thinking isn't it" Emily asked. "I don't know it seems too easy" Ava said.

"Why else go through all the trouble of setting up Ian" Spencer said. "You guys" Hanna said coming over with a box.

The girls all looked at her. "Look at the card" Hanna said and Emily picked it up.

"What fun two little liars under one roof you're making it so easy - A" Emily said reading the card. "It's not even good candy" Hanna said throwing it away. 

"Ugh if your gonna torture us at least give us something good like Milky Way or a Hershey bar" Ava said.

>>>

Ava was at the Apple Rose Grille when Mike walked in. Mike saw Ava went to her kissed her cheek and sat down taking a sip of her drink.

"Hey you" Ava said. "Hey" Mike said smiling at her. "You okay" Ava asked Mike. "Yeah, just things are crazy at home" Mike said. "You know you can talk to me right" Ava asked.

"Yeah, I know it's just a lot with mom and dad" Mike said. "Okay" Ava said and gave him a quick kiss.

"How are you with whole DiLaurentis thing" Mike asked.

"Still processing but I'm okay" Ava said and Mike smiled. "Good wouldn't want my girl upset you deserve everything" Mike said.

"I love you" Ava said smiling. "I love you too" Mike said and stole a fry. "Hey" Ava said. "I have sex with you I can have a fry" Mike said.

"Fine" Ava said, and Mike smiled then fed her a fry. "Better" Mike asked. "Much" Ava said.

>>>

Ava laid beside Mike breathing heavily and Mike smiled at her. "Okay I need to get my clothes back on and fix my hair before someone walks in" Ava said after catching her breath.

"Aw come on I was hoping we have round 2" Mike said. "You want to have sex after we just got done having sex" Ava asked and Mike looked at her.

"Come on sex with you is amazing" Mike said. "Maybe when I'm sure your parents aren't home right now, I'm not so sure I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming" Ava said and put her clothes on then started to fix her hair with the brush she had in her bag.