11) moments later

The ambulance come soon enough and rolled Ava in on a stretcher. "Is that Ava" Mona asked the girl beside her. "We have to get to the hospital" Spencer said. "Are you guys okay to drive" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, I guess so" Emily said. "Okay come on" Spencer said. "I have to call Mike and my parents" Aria said and Spencer nodded and they left heading to the hospital.

>>>

Aria had saw her mom come and went to her. "Mom, is she going to be okay" Aria asked. "Well after getting consent from her dad, they finally told me everything, she is going to be alright she uh she has a broken leg and a broken ankle bruised ribs and uh they might have to uh remove her spleen and" Ella said.

"What happened" Ella asked. "I was coming across the parking lot and this car came out of nowhere and Ava must have saw so she ran towards me and pushed me out of the way" Hanna said.

"Well, the police found the car they said it was stolen from a campground lot" Ella said. "Did they catch the driver" Emily asked.

"No not yet" Ella said. "Well, the cops should be picking up Toby Cavanaugh" Spencer said. "You really think her brother would do this to her" Aria asked.

"It wasn't Toby Cavanaugh the police picked him up last night" Ella said. "What" Emily said. 

"One of the officers told me they found him hiding in town and they were bringing him into the station when they got the call about Ava" Ella said. 

"You girls should go home Aria check on your brother he's been worried sick I will call you when she can have visitors, I need to call her dad and let him know what's going on" Ella said.

"Just let Ava know we're here" Aria said. "I will when she wakes up" Ella said and left. 

"Toby isn't A and he would never hurt his sister he loves her especially after what Ava told us about him" Emily said.

"Well Hanna knows who it is it's why A tried to kill her" Spencer said and Hanna stayed silent. "You think they're just trying to scare us" Emily asked. "Well, it worked" Aria said.

"This was never about scaring us that was just a bonus, and this started with murder we were crazy to think that it wouldn't end up like this" Spencer said.

"Should we tell the cops" Hanna asked. "Tell them what" Aria asked. "Everything" Emily said.

"We don't know everything" Spencer said. "So, what do we do" Aria asked. "Well, we talk to Ava before we do anything" Spencer said.

"Is Ava safe here" Aria asked. "Yeah, I mean nothing will happen to her as long as your mom is with her" Spencer said. Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Aria left the hospital heading home.

>>>

Ava woken up in the early morning and she felt a hand holding hers. She looked and saw Mike. "Mike" Ava said, and Mike looked.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay" Mike said and hugged her. "Don't ever do anything stupid like that again" Mike said and pulled away from the hug. "What save Hanna's life no promises" Ava said. "No, getting hit by a car" Mike said.

"Mike I'm fine" Ava said. "Ava, I thought I lost I thought you were gone I, I, I thought I never get the chance to" Mike said.

"Chance to what" Ava asked and Mike looked at her and thought it over for a moment. "Mike what is it" Ava asked again. Mike leaned in, to her and kissed her surprising Ava.

Mike pulled away from Ava and looked at her. "To do that" Mike said and Ava smiled. Mike leaned in to kiss her again when they heard a cough.

Mike and Ava turned around seeing Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily. Mike turned back around facing Ava.