8) Please do talk about me when im gone

Aria and Spencer were moving a box as all the girls were hanging out. "I was afraid she wouldn't get it done in time for the memorial" Aria said. "And this was someone from your mom's gallery" Hanna asked. "Right" Aria said, and Emily stood up.

"Where is your mom" Emily asked. "There's an apartment above the gallery so she's staying there for now" Aria said.

"Kind of weird isn't it" Hanna asked. "Your mom moving out" Hanna said. "Yeah, like my dad should have left that's what you'd expect" Aria said.

"Aria" Spencer said. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that whole thing just sucks" Aria said. "I know" Hanna said.

"Hey Ava, how are you settling In at Aria's" Emily asked. "Fine" Ava said. "I bet Mike is enjoying having his best friend around" Hanna said. "No kidding I barely have any girl time with her at the house" Aria said.

"Did anyone call Shelly Leonard" Emily asked. "Done and I told her if she plays anything depressing, I will kick in her cello" Spencer said.

"Glad I'm not the only one" Ava said. "Oh, what about the program" Aria asked. "Almost done but we should finish it before Ali's brother gets here" Spencer said.

"Jason's coming" Ava asked and Spencer nodded. "When is that" Aria asked. "Tonight, and he wants to see us in the morning" Spencer said.

"Okay you know what I barely remember Jason" Hanna said and stood up making her way to the girls. "We didn't know him he was just Ali's older brother down the hall" Aria said.

"Behind the closed door" Spencer said. "With his hardcore punk music vibrating the floorboards" Emily said and they all laughed.

"How did he get into an Ivy League school" Aria asked. "I don't know it must have been affirmative action for goths and emos" Spencer said and they opened the box. They had all looked at the design. "It's beautiful" Hanna said.

"Pedestals already out there next to the bench this goes up Friday morning" Spencer said. "Ali would have loved it" Ava said.

"Do you think Jason would like it" Emily asked. "Of course, he'll like it" Hanna said.

"And years from now people are gonna see this memorial and, and that's all they'll ever know about Ali she'll be the girl that they dedicated the bench to, and we'll all be gone but Ali will still be remembered" Aria said.

"That's immortality my darlings" Spencer said. "Where did she get that from a movie" Aria asked.

"Ali was a movie" Spencer said. "No lie there" Ava said and got a text and she looked to see a text from Mike. "I gotta go see you guys later" Ava said and left.

>>>

Ava, Aria, Emily, and Spencer all have met up with Jason in the early morning. "You've done a great job really mom and dad and I are really grateful" Jason said.

Hanna had walked in and saw Jason. "There she is" Jason said. "Jason uh hey" Hanna said and hugged him. "Sorry I'm late" Hanna said.

"No problem I was just saying you've done some lovely work on the memorial I might have done one or two things differently, but we can adjust that along the way here's a copy of the program for the dedication" Jason said.

"Oh, I emailed you the program that we worked up" Spencer said. "Right, I saw the draft this just fine tunes it uh let's see uh if Shelly Leonard's gonna play something I don't think we can give her more than three minutes I remember she's somewhat of a snowboard with that cello" Jason said and picked up the picture of Alison. "Is this the picture for the program" Jason asked.