chapter thirty five

DARRIEN KICKS HIS SHOES off, taking a glance at aurora who looked nervous. she had on a hoodie, a hoodie that ddot had worn before. he wouldn't say it out loud, but she looked beautiful in his hoodie.

"hey." aurora mumbled, played with the sleeve of the hoodie. ddot frowned at her, wondering why she seemed so scared. she gestured him over to the couch where they both took a seat.

"i did something. and i shouldn't have thought of doing it." aurora started off, she swallowed her spit and inhaled sharply. "i almost got an abortion."

ddot froze in the process of taking his jacket off, his eyes stared at her with an unreadable expression. but she knew he was pissed.

"what?" ddot manages to force out. aurora shifted her weight to the other leg. "i'm sorry darrien. i jus wasn't thinking-"

"you were gonna get an abortion without fucking tellin me? the father?" ddot snapped. "this is exactly what the fuck i'm talkin about. you only think about ya self aurora. youn give a fuck about anyone else's opinions or feelings."

"i do! that's why i didn't get it!"

"but you were thinking of getting it." ddot scoffed. "you weren't even gonna tell me?"

"i was darrien. but we broke up-"

"that's ya excuse?" - "excuse? that's not a fucking excuse darrien. you fucking broke up with me then blocked me on literally everything. you blocked me!" aurora jerked her head back, her tone becoming defensive.

"you could've contacted dd or notti."

"right. i should try and get in connect with my ex boyfriend through his two best friends." aurora shook her head. "i shouldn't have to get in contact with them to talk to you. i should be able to talk to you regularly."

"i realized what i did, but you have to understand-"

"understand what? you almost killed my fucking child! and you weren't gonna tell anybody anything. do you see how fucked up that is?" ddot interrupted.

"i was on my own for years ddot! nobody was helping me, so it's not my fault if i'm use to doing things for me. and at the end of the day, it's my choice whether or not i wanna have this baby!"

"it's my - shut the fuck up darrien and listen." aurora cut him off. "i'm talking. your the father, i know that. i should've talked to you and im sorry. but you don't have a target on your back by everyone. me keeping this baby is risky, and our kids life is at risk! how many people do you think is gonna come after me- our child when they find out i'm pregnant? so yes my first thought was to get an abortion."

"i didn't wanna bring our child into this world knowing they could be hurt. i wanna have children with you ddot, but at a time like this? i jus thought it wasn't the perfect time." aurora finished. she played with her charm bracelet nervously, waiting for his response.

"whatever." ddot rolled his eyes and stood up. he walked over to his shoes and began putting them on "where are you going?"

"home. ion got nun else to say."

"are you deadass right now?" aurora frowned, "we're talking about our kid and you jus wanna leave?"

"ion got nun to say to you aurora. you was thinking about getting abortion so go get one." ddot shrugs. aurora felt her heart drop at his words.