chapter twenty two

AURORA AND DDOT WHO WERE BOTH STILL IN disbelief, laid next to each other in ddot's room, enjoying each others company.

ddot being ddot, followed her everywhere. too scared to leave her alone. aurora honestly didn't mind, she loved it.

it had been maybe about 2 days since they found aurora. nobody talked about dthang or lil murder being at the scene, they let it be. but the news of a warehouse being on fire was definitely being talked about, it was everywhere.

aurora sighed, taking her hands through darrien's hair as he laid on her chest. "what's wrong?" he mumbled. "we need to talk dot remember?"

ddot sat up, sitting in front of aurora, all his focus on her.

pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she took a deep breath. "i was miserable with out you darrien. i thought about you every second i could. their were times i thought i was gonna die. every where i went, it was torture."

"my fuckin' family , both parents! have been doin me wrong! i don't understand what i did to deserve this, i've been gettin kidnapped back to back, fucked over back to back! i needed you to keep me sane dot."

sniffling she wiped her face, "i'm fuckin traumatized. every time i close my eyes, i jus see bullets flying at me, his face when he shoots me. people sticking things in my neck! every day it feels like i'm not even in my body! i've been injected with so much shit i'm numb!"

"i was beaten by my mother. i'm so jus so tired of this darrien! i jus want everything to end." she cried, her head falling into her hands. ddot frowned, he had to tell her about his night with aubree but with hearing everything he felt like he shouldn't.

"nobody knows how i feel! nobody! my thoughts are all over the place, im still shocked that i'm alive. i have to much pstd, i get jumpy at little things. the smallest things!" she sniffled, "i don't even feel like myself. this isn't me!"

ddot reached his hand out to wipe her tears, making her flinch. he frowned at the reaction. "rory im sorry-"

"not your fault." she whispered, wiping her face. "i jus wish we could go back to when everything was fine. when things were perfect." she muttered, licking her lips.

"uh rory can i tell you sum?" ddot cautioned.

"you kno you can anytime darrien." she gave him a soft smile despite being so upset. ddot folded, he swallows back the lump in his throat.

"i fucked up." he simply stated. it was all he could get out at the moment. "whatchu mean?"

"i had sex with aubree." he blurts, it felt as if all the guilt and pressure was lifted off of him.

"w-what?" she whispered, her voice cracked. aurora's watery eyes landed on his face, "you did what?"

"i had sex with aubree. but it didn't mean anything aurora!"

"tch yea right." she scoffed. "mmcht don't fuckin do that! you can't be mad bro. i thought you were dead! i have needs aurora."

aurora laughed bitterly, shaking her head. she stood up from the bed and moved away from ddot after feeling tempted to slap him. "are you dumb or is that jus too much silk press heat gettin to you?"

"i was supposedly dead yes. your actin as if i fuckin chose that! i didn't plan my "death" darrien. that's such a fucked up excuse!"

"me being dead has nothing to do with it! at the end of the day your suppose to stay loyal! we didn't even break up darrien! what the fuck is wrong witchu?!"

ddot gave her a pleading look, "i'm sorry baby, please-"

"shut the fuck up! jus shut up!" aurora exclaims. "i can't believe this shit. all those times i thought about you while being tortured , your out fuckin some old bitch?!"

"it didn't mean anything!" - "TO ME IT DOES!" she yelled, pushing him back. "you fuckin cheated on me bro! own up to ya shit instead of using sum you KNOW i couldn't control."

"like what the fuck! oh, my bad lemme jus come back from the dead to fuck you so you don't cheat." she mocks before laughing. "fuck out my face."

"your not serious aurora."

"i'm deadass." she dryly said, she raised her arm and pointed at the door. "wait, this is ya house. my bad ddot, i'll go."

she grabbed her jacket, and walked out the room, ddot right on her trail. "aurora wait please, i'll do anything!"

the people in the living room frowns noticing the angry expression on her face & the guilty look on ddot's.

"y'all good?" - "did yall kno he fucked aubree?" she asks, crossing her arms.

"YOU FUCKED AUBREE?!" everyone yelled, glaring at ddot who looked down.

"nigga how dumb are you." setty shook his head. "obviously the dumbest he could ever be." cblu rolled his eyes.

"shits sad, ian kno my heart." dd spoke up. ddot mugged him, "she ain ya heart bitch."

"whatchu gettin defensive for? youn wan ha to fuck wit someone that won't cheat on her?" dd snapped.

kay flock choked on his sprite, "whew, almost seen da white lights for ah second."

"why is this nigga lyin?" dougie muttered to kay. "this nigga is a whore."

kay laughs loudly, coughing afterwards. dd mugged them both, sticking his middle finger up.

"i'm jus sayin." he held up his hands in surrender, before turning back to his phone.

"aurora please." ddot begged, trying to grab her hand. snatching it away before he could, she eyed all the boys.

"can someone take me to there house? i'm kinda scared to be alone." she asked nicely. kay and dougie both stood up, "i'll take you to mines. me and kay was ready head back there anyway."

"thank you doug." she grinned, giving him a hug when he walked over, doing the same to kay. "you needa go anywhere fore' we get there?"

"prob get a new phone. i think the cops still have mine."

"gotchu twin." dougie dapped all the boys up, kay following him and doing the same. "safety my heart." dd said.

"right safety ugly." notti chuckled, directing it to kay who slapped his forehead. "big forehead ass bitch."

aurora rolls her eyes, waving at everyone before following the two taller boys out who gripped their guns immediately once they were out the doors. they weren't taking any risks.

ddot watched as they hopped into dougie's car, a defeated look on his face.

"nigga stop being sad. you got no reason too." jay klickin mugged him. "shouldn't have slept with a old ass."

"ion wanna hear it." he muttered, walking over to the couch and sitting on it.

"well nigga your goin too. your the most dumbest oy nigga i've ever met bro word2." setty added from where he sat. "and i met hella dumb oy niggas. literally the two niggas over there."

he pointed at dd and notti who bucked at him.

"she didn't break up witchu." cblu suddenly said. "fuck is you talkin bout?"

"we heard everything nigga. she didn't break up witchu. she jus mad, but if i was ha, i would broke up witcho' ass, then i would've straight killed you cause fuck is you cheating on me for? that's like sayin ian good enough and theirs other niggas that's better then me ya know?"

everyone but ddot nodded in agreement. "real shit."

"smartest thing this gay nigga said inna while." jay chuckled, before dodging the pillow cblu threw. "missed bitch."

MISSDESIRAEEE WRITES.
HOW WE FEELIN YALL??? do y'all like it?
lmk!!! y'all think rory should've reacted
differently or?

y'all like the convo between ddot and aurora?
i feel so bad for aurora, she deserves soooo
much better.