chapter four

"how did you react to hearing about ya girlfriend passing away?" the interviewer asked ddot who took a large breath. "i was heartbroken. when i heard i called dd & em, askin if it was true. they told me yea & i cried."

"fa hours. i cried for three days straight. locked myself in my bedroom, didn't eat. shit hurt, still do." ddot gulped. "ion kno if i wanna continue this rappin shit no more gangsta."

"why not?" - "my motivation was aurora. she gone now, so why keep goin."

DARRIEN NARROWED HIS EYES as noti cuz grabbed his shoulder. although the trio got older & so did noti, he still wanted to go videos with the boys. "so you lookin for a girlfriend?" noti stupidly asks. notti & dd immediately looked at ddot who deadpanned him. "you wanna lose ya life?"

after losing aurora, ddot became more harsh and mean. his usual laid back , non scary personality was gone. he became more intimidating, frightening people from his emotionless stare. noti shook his head.

after he did his intro, they started the smash or pass video. just like the first video they did that for everyone simping over them.

"you cute ima smash." a girl with locs said, she smashed the next couple boys before getting to ddot.

"you cute & you got trauma. i find that hot so ima smash." ddot scoffed & shook his head. "you not feelin ha?" noti asked. "hell nah." ddot bluntly said.

"why not?"

"you think my trauma a joke?" ddot asked the girl, staring at her emotionless. "n-no. i jus said it was hot. a boy lost his gf , meaning he available."

"yo chillout bro." noti stepped in, knowing she was starting to cross the line. "i didn't say anything wrong. he lost his gf so wha?"

"get this bitch outta here fore' i dead violate her." ddot spat, feeling his self get heated.

"nigga you not violating shit the fuck." she cursed, feeling offended that he rejected her. ddot chuckled, gripping his gun that was hidden in his sweatpants. "nigga you can't jus shoot ha." dd said, while he grabbed his arms , as notti stepped in front of his view.

"yo go back over there." noti instructed. the girl rolled her eyes & walked back to her spot.

"igh ddot you wanna go?" the said boy shrugged & took the phone from noti. he walked up to the girls & stood silent.

he stared at the first girl hard, "pass."

"pass."

"pass." he repeated that 8 more times before going back to his spot. "so you not feelin none of em?" noti asked. ddot shook his head.

"he bein loyal to his girl rory." notti spoke up. a girl scoffed while a boy laughed. "rory? as in that girl who got shot? the dead girl? you stayin' loyal to ah dead girl? the bitch is dead bro." he laughed.

the trio turned towards him, their faces scrunched up. his friend nudged him, "cut it out bro."

"no 'cause imagine. you bein loyal to a girl who dead." the girl who scoffed threw her hands up, "my point. that dead bitch don't remember you."

ddot sighed, tapping his thigh attempting to calm his self down. "nigga might as well dig her up." the boy continued. ddot had enough & threw a punch seeing as the boy was right next to him, it landed right in his face.

he fell to the floor, holding his nose. "the fuck-"

"watch ya mouth pussy." ddot spat. "i'm leavin." he grabbed his jacket that he threw on a random couch & made his way out the door, his two friends behind him.

notti turned around & chuckled, staring at the girl who had sum to say about aurora to. "ima get my wife to beat ya ass. be prepared bitch." he winked before walking out. he immediately went on his phone & texted eva.

TO WIFE 🤍.
yo tell me why this bitch
was speakin on rory 💀

FROM WIFE 🤍.
who?

TO WIFE 🤍.
ima have noti send the video w/o
it cut out so you can see.

TO WIFE 🤍.
nigga was talkin shit too.
ddot punched em but we all
know he wanted to do more.

FROM WIFE 🤍.
glad you stopped that. ddot would've
killed him. in front of everyone.

FROM WIFE 🤍.
when noti send you the video
send it to me so i can get the
bitch ig. im on that.
BAE HEARTED THIS MESSAGE

notti smirked , eva was always on go. especially when it came to aurora. "eva gon beat ha ass y'all." notti announced. ddot grinned. dd smirked.

"don't yall think it's a lil weird?" dd randomly blurted. "what?" notti & ddot asked.

"rory's funeral. closed casket."

"i mean a lot of people do that." - "i know but her face was perfectly fine. she got shot in her chest, which is covered by clothing. and then at the funeral her parents look unbothered."

"didn't cry or nun, jus stood there nonchalantly." dd frowned. "whatchu tryna say?"

"gon sound weird but. i think rory still alive."
ddot shook his head, biting the inside of his cheek.

"ian even tryna cause problems but listen for real. police said she died at the scene right. a report & witness said her body wasn't on the sidewalk where she was shot. jus her blood. said that before the paramedics got there."

"where her body go if the paramedics wasn't there?"

"you think she faked her death?" notti asked, trying to understand his pov. "nah not faked her death, she wouldn't hurt herself. i think she jus out there."

"and i wanna know what really happened. everything not adding up. nigga she was wit said shots came from the front. then the side."

"how the bullets hit the front if she got shot from the side?" ddot mumbled. "my point bro. i been thinkin bout it for the longest."

dd announcing that jus unleashed something. maybe a mystery the trio would solve. a unknown figure smiled as she watch the group discuss.
who is it?

𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄 , sugarhill ddot (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara