chapter two

"today the city harlem new york is suffering what might be the biggest heartbreak they've had." a news reporter said. "what seemed to be a happy day, turned into a nightmare."

"reports have shown that around 12 am, 2 gunfire's went off. alerting a nearby birthday party just down the street from where the shooting took place."

"the two victims are a fifteen year old girl and a man who seems to be twenty years old." - "the fifteen year old girl who was identified as a aurora james, the sugarhill sweetheart, was pronounced dead at the scene after being shot twice in the chest. while the man is in good condition and is currently at the station giving his statement."

"police are wondering, was this accidental hit, or was this a intended murder." the new reporter stated. "if you have any idea of who might've done this, please call the police immediately."

notti & his family sat on the couch, their jaws dropped. "w-what?" notti croaked. "i-i was jus wit her??"

dd put his head down, tears falling down freely. "does ddot know?" melz whispered. as soon as melz asked that question, notti & dd's phone went off.

a group facetime call. dd answered on his phone & allows notti to peer over his shoulder. ddot's face appeared, distraught. "yo did y'all hear what happened??"

the two brothers nodded. "y-you serious? she's really gone?" ddot stuttered. dd nodded , biting his bottom lip. ddot blinked, before his broke down. every reyes heard his heartbroken cries as he wept for aurora.

FLASH BACK.

FIRST MEETING.

AURORA CHEWED ON HER fresh mint flavored gum as she placed her belongings in her locker. it was monday, even though the week just started aurora wanted, no needed it to be friday.

slamming her locker shut & ignoring the strange looks; which she was use to, she made her way to first block. she never thought being dragged into a dark janitor closet was on her bucket list.

"the fuck." she cursed, slapping the arm off of her after she had been pulled inside. the strange figure turned on the light. "are you fuckin crazy?" aurora sneered. the boy rolled his eyes, "are you aurora?"

"no im elsa." the teen sarcastically replied. "yo stop wit the smart ass replies bro." he "sternly" said while pointing a finger at her. "can i help you?" aurora shifted her weight to her right leg as she eyed the boy.

"i'm ddot - ok? good for you?"

"i need .. weed." he whispered. "why are you whispering. we're in a janitors closet." aurora scrunched her face up. "edot told me not to yell it."

"you had to be told that?" she started, "wait edot?"

"mhm." ddot hummed. "how you know him?"

"he's my friend dumbass." ddot stated the very obvious, "look do you got weed or not?"

"yup." aurora smiled. "can i get some."

"no." - "fuck you mean no??" ddot snapped, "your the plug. edot said you got good ass weed but i can't have any??"

"do you think i have weed stuffed in my bra cdot?" aurora narrowed her eyes. "or do you think it's in my victoria secret underwear? wanna see? i jus bought some more." she smiled.