chapter nine

why did her parents plan to kill her? why did they hate her so much?

excuse mistakes.

AURORA WHO WAS 11 YEARS OLD STARED AT THE BLANK WALL as her parents argued in the background. "she needs behavior school!"

"she's not doing anything wrong catherine!" her dad shouted back. aurora frowned, tears welling in her eyes. her parent had always hated her. well more so her mother.

catherine scoffed & crossed her arms, "i didn't even went this child. YOU wanted a child, i was just nice enough to give it to you."

jason glared at her. "how could you talk about your child like that?"

"i do what i want jason. i didn't even wanna marry you! i only married your ass for money! i saw a rich man and i just had to pounce."

"get out of my face."

"gladly jason." catherine smiled at him before walking off, she walked past her daughter who frowned up at her. "what the fuck are you looking at brat."

aurora flinched & turned back to the wall.

catherine smirked before going to her room upstairs. jason walked to his daughter once his wife was out of sight. "hey? rory? i need you to listen to me okay?"

aurora nervously nodded, "ok.. is everything ok sir?"

sir.. the name her mother forced her to call them. she wasn't allowed to call either of them mother or father, it would result in punishment.

"you can call me dad aurora. it's okay." he comforted her. "we'll leave tonight okay? pack your bags and take whatever you want!"

aurora nodded & stood up, it was getting late. her dad smiled and rubbed her hair before going upstairs. she assumed to distract her mother.

she walked towards the step, being careful not to make too much noise, she made it to her room & pushed the door open. softly closing it behind her.

she looked into the big mirror that sat in the middle of her room, her eyes landing on the bruise around her face. her mother has slapped her for making a mess. a mess she could've easily cleaned up.

it was clear aurora was afraid of her mother, her whole life or half of her life, all her mother did was abuse her. mentally & physically. she couldn't take it anymore.

gulping she grabbed her duffel bag & began throwing things inside, she hoped tonight went well, all she wanted to do was live a free happy life. away from her evil mother.

when she finished she hid it under her nightstand and laid on her bed, deciding to take a nap till she leaves.

a hour later she was shaken awake by her father. "rory wake up. we have to go." aurora groaned quietly & opened her eyes. "dad?"

the name tasted weird on her tongue. she wasn't use to calling him that. "yes it's me, cmon!"

aurora sat up, removing the blanket from her body and grabbed her bag. her father had already put her shoes in front of her.

she slipped her ugg boots on and followed her dad out the room, her dad took her bag from her.

they slipped out of her room & down the steps. the stairs creaked making her father wince. "shit." he mumbled. aurora frowned. they finally made it by the front door, as they opened a laugh rang through out the house.

"aww your leaving?" her mom mocked as she sat on the couch. a cup of red wine in her hand. "you were sleep catherine."

"do you hear me snoring jason?" catherine frowned, standing up. she drowned the last sip of the red wine & stepped towards them. aurora stepped back in fear. "aurora? where were you planning on going?"