Epilogue Part 2: To End Up With You (SMUT)

*Aloha! This has been a long time coming because of my slight hiatus, but here you go! The end!

This is just...this is...utter filth. Very very grown-up, and I don't recommend trying some of the stuff at home.

There's some plot, but it's mostly just smut (apart from the end) and includes some slightly spicy images, i.e. a woman in underwear. Avoid it if it's not your thing.

P.S. I've never been to Hawaii, so don't expect this to be accurate or realistic. Please enjoy the final chapter of this book as Ray and his sweet girl enter their new chapter <3

The journey was hell, but it brought them to heaven.

After a gruelling six-hour flight, Ray and (y/n) finally touched down in Hawaii, the final couple to board the packed flight. They'd gone straight from the mall to the airport, having easily laid a few thousand down on a new wardrobe each after realising everything they owned was now ash and charcoal. With heavy hearts, they made the first step of letting the old Man Cave go, knowing new beginnings deserved new threads. However, (y/n) wished Ray didn't try to carry every bag she bought in the name of chivalry.

But shoving a few weeks' worth of clothes and essentials into a few suitcases wasn't easy, meaning they showed up to the plane looking slightly mad and certainly rumpled in their suit and white dress.

They were newlyweds, which went well with the grumpy old man in the aisle seat next to them. He rolled their eyes as they bumbled into the middle and window seats. Ray graciously took the central option since he was a gentleman, unlike the loser who swore that anyone who was ever late should be lined up against a wall... Not the sort of guy Ray wanted his sweet girl rubbing shoulders with.

But, six intolerable hours of crying babies, lousy food, and no sleep later, they touched down in paradise, catching peeks of the shadowy beaches and black sea beneath them as they descended through the clouds. It was disappointing to know they didn't get their first glimpses in daylight, but (y/n) didn't care, not when they collected their bags, shoved their passports in the face of the kindly man in security, and skipped out into the free air.

They still had a taxi ride ahead of them, but it didn't matter to her; this was Hawaii - the place she'd always dreamed of. And now, she had finally arrived with her husband by her side.

"Calm down, darlin'. We've still got an hour before we get to our hotel."

"I know, I know! But a girl can be excited, doofus. It's my honeymoon, after all..." she giggled as they slunk into the back of the cab, refusing to stop holding hands, even as they fastened their seatbelts. He couldn't help but smile at that, too, bubbling with excitement at the prospect of spending three weeks interrupted with his wife. His wife.

He wasn't used to that, frequently raising her hand to his lips so he could kiss her rings - the ones that told the world she was his and he was hers. It was a sweet sight for the taxi driver, who politely chatted with them, cooed when they spoke of their recent nuptials, and welcomed them to the island like they were old friends. That instantly stood out to the happy couple; everyone around them was pleasant and friendly - always smiling.

And, of course, the man at the hotel lobby's entrance smiled. Sharp, bright, pearly like a shark, his hand outstretched for his expectant tip that had Ray reaching into his wallet. He didn't care, not even when (y/n)'s eyes widened at the fifty-dollar bill he handed over--wasn't that a little extreme? She would've thought so if it wasn't for the foyer that greeted her, taking her breath away as a bellboy jumped into action to carry their bags.