Something unexpected

~ Izuku's POV ~
They all started to get worried. "Ha~ ha~ ah!!" I yelled in pain. Kami put me closer to him. I gripped my hand harder then I started to bleed from my hand. I scratched my hand while gripping it very hard. I started to bleed more.

Kami walked into our room and closed the door. Kami put me on his bed and walked back to the door then locked it. Kami walked to the bathroom and grabbed the aid kit. He starts to clean my wound and cover it up.

He finished wrapping up my wound. Kami looked at me but I couldn't look at him. I was breathing heavily. Kami leans over to me. I was in deep pain. "Ah!" I yelled in pain. Kami then kissed me. "Hm~" I sighed in relaxation.

I kissed back. "Hm~" I moaned happily. Kami smiled happily that I'm not in pain anymore. He broke the kiss. Kami started to take my clothes off then his. Kami laid down on his bed and I laid on my stomach very very carefully.

I put his cock in my mouth. I moved my mouth down to the point of being choked. *chokes* I choked. I started to move my head up and down fast. Kami cummed inside my mouth. I started to drink his cum happily with a smile.

*gulps* *gulps* *gulps* I drank his cum. I moved my head up and took his cock out of my mouth. Kami saw his cum falling down his cock. I licked his cock horny. I was still blushing happily. I licked the tip of his cock.

Kami blushed hard but happily. I put my mouth on his cock again and started to suck. I intertwined our hands together and Kami did it back happily. I took his cock and nuzzled my head on his cock. *purrs* I purred happily.

Kami smiled and lift me carefully. He laid me on my stomach on top of his chest. I bend my legs to his waist. Kami put his finger in my mouth. I started to close my eyes and started to suck on his finger gently. Kami smiled.

Kami lined his cock to my entrance and pushed his cock in. "Mmah~" I moaned happily. Kami got up slowly and I moved down to lay down on his bed. He put his hands above my shoulders and my legs are in the air.

Kami started to thrust. "Mmah~" I moaned happily. Kami started to thrust faster and faster as I moaned crazily. "Ah ah ah ah~" I moaned so crazy. "Mm mm mm mm~" I moaned with my mouth closed while blushing.

"Daddy~" I moaned. Kami smiled happily. He leaned forward and started to lick my chest. "Mm~" I moaned happily. "Mm!" I grunted in pain. Blood fell down my mouth. "Ah~" I moan and grunted at the same time. Kami smiled.

Kami started to hold my hands and I hold his hands back. "Harder~ Daddy~ harder~" I moaned happily. Kami started to thrust harder and harder and harder as I moaned happily. Kami then touched the sweet spot inside me.

"Ah~" I moaned crazy. "Mm~" I moaned in pleasure. Kami leaned back to normal and pulled me closer to him then thrust even harder at my sweet spot. "Ah~" I moaned crazier and louder in pleasure. Kami smiled.

Kami kept thrusting then he cummed inside me. "Ah~" I moaned happily while saliva was falling down my mouth. Kami wiped my blood and saliva off of my mouth. "Daddy~" I moaned happily. "Izu~" Kami purred happily.

Kami stopped cumming and took his cock out of my entrance. "Mm~" I moaned softly. A little bit of cum started to spill out and he caught it in time. Once it finished draining out the cum, Kami moved his hand to me slowly to not spill.

We moved our head closer to his hand and we both started to lick his cum off his hand. Kami let me have the rest. I licked it all up. Kami wiped my lip. I smiled softly then started to fall asleep again peacefully with no pain at all.

Kami smiled and kissed my forehead. He laid down next to me and fell asleep with me after he finished covering both of us up with his bed blanket. I moved closer to him while I sleep happily. I was still asleep while he was awake.

He put his hand on my head as he looks at his phone. I started to wake up slowly and Kami looked at me waking up slowly. Kami started to stroke my hair to make me fall back asleep. I starts to fall back asleep slowly with a smile.

Kami smiled and got up to take a shower. He started to take his shower as I sleep. I started to wake up again and I started to freak out. I ran to the closet and put Kami's jacket on me. I hid in the closet very fast as I freaked out.

I heard the door open and heard footsteps. "Izu?" Kami said. "Izu?" Kami said worriedly. He went to the closet and found me. "Izu." He said in relief. He helps me get out of our closet slowly. I started to fall but he caught me fast.

"Want to take a bath with me, Izu?" Kami said. I started to blush softly and nod my head. We walked to the bathroom and Kami closed the door. He took his jacket off of me and helped me get in. I sat in front of him and he smiled.

*gurgles* I sighed under the water. He smiled softly. I started to drown automatically and he started to help me stop from drowning. I stop myself from drowning and popped my head up fast. "Huh?" I said confused. I turned around.

"Kami." I said and hugged him. "You're small now." Kami said hugging me back. I looked down. *gasps* I gasped and covered myself then turned around blushing hard. "Don't look at my body!" I said. "We had sex." Kami said.

I blushed hard. "Ahhh!!" I screamed as I blush even more harder. "Hahaha!!" Kami laughed. I started to hit his chest gently. "Don't worry my cutie, Izu." Kami said rubbing my head gently. I started to blush softly as he rubs my head.

We got out of the tub and cleaned off. Kami asked Momo for help. "Ahh!!" Momo squealed happily. "Mini Midoriya!!" Momo said happily. She made me clothes and helped me get dressed. Kami picks me up carefully and walk.

"Kaminari! What are you carrying? Your baby?!" Sero joked and they started to laugh. "I'm carrying my mini girlfriend." Kami said and Momo moved to the side. "Ahhh!!" The girls squealed happily and ran to me fast.

Uraraka picks me up happily. "Mini Deku-kun." Uraraka said happily. Dad walked to me with papa. Dad picked me up and smiled. "I missed seeing you small, Lettuce." Dad said smiling softly. "Daddy!!" I said happily as I kick the air.

"Ahhh!!!" They squealed more. Dad hugged me gently. Dad puts me down and I started to run to Kacchan. "Hi, Kacchan." I said smiling as I wrapped around his leg. "Hey, Deku." Kacchan said smiling happily. He picks me up.

I started to kick the air again happily. "Fist bump." Kacchan said. We did a fist bump. "Boom." We said in unison. "Hahaha!!!"

To be continued...

1247 words