Welcome Back

~ Izuku's POV ~
When I left the hospital with Kami. We walked to UA. When he opened the class door everyone got all over me. "Midoriya/Deku-kun/chan/san!" They said worriedly. "Your safe Deku." Kacchan said in relief.

"Lettuce. What do you want your hero name be?" Dad said. " I want my hero name to be..." I paused to think. "Deku." I said. "Deku means that someone can do it. Deku can save multiple lives." I said.

"I am going to be a Vigilante hero: Deku." I said. "Nice but do you want to be a Vigilante hero?" Dad said. "Yeah." I said. "Okay. You can sit at my desk so I can keep an eye on you and make sure your safe." Dad said.

"Okay." I said. I walked to dad's desk and sat down. I laid my head down on the desk.

When everyone left to go to lunch I closed my eyes. "Izuku~" 'Dad' whispered to me. I shot my head up. I looked around the room and around me. Nobody was with me. "Izuku~" he said again. "Leave me alone." I said crying.

"Izuku~" he said. "Daddy!!" I shouted while tears of fear rolled down my face. Dad ran to the classroom. "What happened?" Dad said panting. "Lettuce why are you crying? What happened?" He said softly.

"He is in my head. I need help. Please help me." I said crying. "It's okay Lettuce. You have anxiety. Calm down." Dad said and I started to calm down. "I-I want K-Kami-kun here." I said stuttering. "Sure let me go get him." Dad said.

Dad left the room to go get Kami. I was scared to death. When they walked in I was at the corner of the room beside the desk. "Zuku-san?" Kami said. "Where is Lettuce?" Dad said. "I don't know where Zuku-san is." Kami said confused.

"Lettuce." Dad said. I stuck my foot out. "Zuku-san." Kami said. "K-Kami-kun?" I said nervously. "Yeah yeah. It's okay." He said rubbing my hair and while hugging me. "Kaminari. Do you want to stay at our house for a few nights?" Dad said.

"Sure Mr. Aizawa." Kami said smiling. I hugged Kami and snuggled my head between his neck and shoulder. The class came in the room. "Mr. Aizawa what are you going?" Ida said. "Lettuce is scared." Dad said.

Kami and I stand up. I was behind Kami. "What is she scared about? She is weak Mr. Aizawa. She has been kidnapped and raped for the past few months." Ida said. "Did he raped you Lettuce?" Dad said.

I nodded my head. "Ida-kun you don't have to be rude to Deku-kun. She has suffered for a few months." Uraraka said defending me. "Midoriya is nothing but full of lies!" Ida yelled. "Ida!! Zuku-san is not full of lies!" Kami said.

"Yes she is!!" Ida said. *screams* I screamed. Everything in the room fell to the floor. "Zuku-san! Calm down!" Kami said. I started to calm down. "What the heck Midoriya! You are so annoying!!" Ida yelled.

Everyone in the room was quiet. "Ida! That is so rude of you!!" The girls shouted in anger. "Not cool bro not cool." Kirishima said. "Yeah!" The rest of the boys said. "What! It's true!" Ida said.

"Tenya Ida! You are moving to General Studies for rudeness and misbehavior!" Dad yelled. Ida walked out and left. After school was over dad was called from principal Nezu. He came back with a boy that has purple hair.

"Lettuce this is Hitoshi Shinso. He will be your new brother." Dad said. I tilted my head then hugged Shinso. He hugged back. We broke the hug. "Shinso will replace Ida but will sit behind your desk. Mineta will sit behind Tsu." Dad said.

We got to the car. "Shinso can you help watch and take care of Lettuce?" Dad said. "Sure dad. I would love to help my sister." Shinso said. "Thank you...son."

To be continued...

677 words