Denki Kaminari

~ Izuku's POV ~
When a few days has passed daddy and papa put me in a different school so I can be away from Kacchan. While I was in the school daddy told the teacher that I like to stay inside away from kids because of bad history.

While I was coloring the kids came in. "Hi. What's your name?" A boy said. "M-my name i-is Izuku Midoriya. What's y-yours?" I said stuttering. "My name is Denki Kaminari. Nice to meet you." Kami said.

"It is great to meet you too Kami-kun." I said. I looked at him and he was in shock. "You too Zuku-san." He said smiling. "Sorry. I can't smile. I lost my smile for the past few days. Do to something personal." I said.

"It's okay Zuku-san. I get it no need to worry." He said smiling. "Thanks." I said. Once school was over Kami walked me to the car pick up and drop off. "See you tomorrow Kami-kun!" I said to him. "See you tomorrow too Zuku-san!" He said back.

I walked to daddy's car and help me open the door. I buckled myself up and we were on our was to daddy's work. He put me with the principal of UA. "Oh nice to see you Aizawa. Oh my must be Izuku. It is very nice to meet you. I am Nezu very nice to meet you." He said.

"You too." I said. "Izuku can't smile. She lost her smile a few days ago." Daddy said. "No worries I will help with that." Nezu said smiling. "I will pick her up after work." Daddy said. "Okay." Nezu and I said together. Daddy smiled and closed the door.

After a few years has passed. I became 15 years old. It's been 11 years since I haven't smiled. I really lost my happiness did I.

To be continued...

321 words