Kidnapped

~ Izuku's POV ~
"Lettuce! Wait!" Dad yelled worriedly. I kept running till I saw an alleyway. I sat down on the ground. When I sat down I got hit in the back of the head. "Ah!" I said in pain then everything went blurry. I then closed my eyes.

I woke up to be tied to a chair. "Your awake Izuku." Familiar voice said. "What do you want from me?" I said annoyed and in fear. "I just want to beat the hell out of you sweetheart." 'Dad' said.

*Rape Warning*

He grabbed my hair then kissed me. My eyes went wide. He slid his tongue inside my mouth. "Mgh~" I moaned uncomfortable. I kept shaking my head. He put his hands on my face. I squeezed my eyes shut.

He broke the kiss and I started to pant heavily. "This is going to be so fun rapping you." He said. He took me off the chair and put me on the bed. He cuffed me on the bed. He took my shirt off then my bra.

He licked my chest. I tried to hold my moan. "Let it out." He said then continued. "Ah~" I moaned in pleasure. "Stop it. *panting* why are you doing this. I thought you created me to be your child not a toy." I said while panting.

"I created you to be a greatest hero but instead I became a villain so meh." He said then he licked down to my skirt. "Ah~" I moaned. He stopped licking then started to put down my skirt, shorts, and underwear.

I was fully naked on the bed. He unbuckled his belt then took off his pants and boxers. He put the cumdomes on his cock then shoved it in my entrance. "Ah!!" I shouted in pain. "Stop it!!!" I yelled then everything in the room fell.

"You have a really loud and sexy scream Izuku." 'Dad' said. "Leave...me...alone." I said while panting and crying. He started to thrust inside me. "Mm." I grunted. He starts to thrust faster. "Ah~" I moaned softly and quietly.

He moved my legs on his shoulders then thrusted harder. "Ah~" I moaned softly but louder. I passed out to exhaustion.

*Rape is over*

I woke up still on the bed naked. 'Dad' wasn't here. I was covered with a blanket. My wrists was still cuffed to the bed. It hurt to try to take them off then I started to bleed. I got it off and saw clothes. There was also a letter.

Izuku, put these clothes on. You will be here until the heroes find us. I cleaned your bra and underwear as well so you can have a fresh new clean bra and underwear. I will check on you soon.

After I finished reading the letter I put my bra and underwear then the button shirt and the slips on pants. To be honest they feel comfortable. I sat on the bed and waited. 1 hour has passed and the door opened.

"I see your awake Izuku." 'Dad' said. "Yeah." I said in a monotone voice looking down. I see your bleeding from both of your wrists. You could of used the key that I taped by the cuffs." He said pointing.

I looked back then slapped my head. He grabbed the bandages and wrapped my wrist and arms. 'Wait. How did it get a cuts on my arms. Oh yeah the chains that I got chained up were sharp.' I said in my head. After he bandaged me up he left and locked the door.

To be continued...

To be honest I didn't want to put the rape see but I don't know. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. See you on the next chapter.

633 words